X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced Will Destroyer+ Enhanced Ruthlessness=

idk what happens when combined but i do know how to
    ²░∙♀☺♦ÖpI╙Ö☻☻ƒeâ•šâ–*aî╚φ╚û┴&3

= waste of time. In theory its a good combination but when I tried it..I always got the low end of the variables. It could have been my bad luck but I don't recommend using the Enhanced Ruthlessness just because the unpredictability of if. You're welcome to try it though and you may have better success than I.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

what does Ruthlessness do it says floating damage expands by (atm) 9% but wth does it mean??

Comment

Simply extend the range, withoout going into specific, let's say u can do 1k damage, usually u hamin 900 max 1100. Ruthlesness expand that range (10% base if im not wrong), tryed it out it's pure luck based, and overall feels like u get 65% of time the low value of it. It's a gamble, cause over an infinite number of shots, u'll have 50% which mean no help at all and 1 astral slot.
        Archers can gamble with it vs very strong players or wb, but it's gonna bring youroverall dmg down.
        Nick: SquaLLuNReaL - Guild: WolfPack - Archer
        I'm Italian
        Server pst (USA) Kongregate

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
          = waste of time. In theory its a good combination but when I tried it..I always got the low end of the variables. It could have been my bad luck but I don't recommend using the Enhanced Ruthlessness just because the unpredictability of if. You're welcome to try it though and you may have better success than I.
          Exactly, I found the same. Dumped the Ruthlessness for Illusion and been a much happier mage ever since.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

what if sniper edge+determination+ruthlessness

Comment

Originally posted by R24782815 View Post
              what if sniper edge+determination+ruthlessness
              Really... thats not a combo most mages would use so.... Snipers Edge is Crit, Determination boosts Crit attack, Ruthlessness still only will do floating giving you less for minimal and more for maximum. You can try it and see but I think you would still find that even critting you will hit for lower with ruthlessness more often than you hit for max. It's a gambler's astral for a reason. Every hit is a gamble.

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

well whats the best combo for increasing astrals?

Comment

Originally posted by R24782815 View Post
                  well whats the best combo for increasing astrals?
                  Umm what are you? It's different for each class. But the basics.. you want your defenses, if you are an archer determination and patk because crit is your friend, if a mage you want to have your damage increased as much as possible so will destroyer, while adding in illusion to dodge and defense astrals... It's all up to you, just read the descriptions on astrals. Think about what they mean and how they will impact and remember you cannot have two astrals that do the same job ie increasing Crit even if wording is different.

Comment

im hearing illusion often happens and what are the difference of enshieldment and illusion

Comment

The enshieldment astral gives a boost to your block stat. That's much more useful to a knight than the other classes. Illusion gives you a % to dodge attacks. Dodging attacks through the block stat decreases damage by about 30%. Dodging attacks through the illusion stat reduces damage to 1 point...yes 1 point. That archer gets ready to hit you with a crit delphic and you take 1 point of damage from it. I hate that astral...with the passion of a thousand suns *mumbles* stupid astral...always dodges my ultimate slasher...grrr
                      Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                        The enshieldment astral gives a boost to your block stat. That's much more useful to a knight than the other classes. Illusion gives you a % to dodge attacks. Dodging attacks through the block stat decreases damage by about 30%. Dodging attacks through the illusion stat reduces damage to 1 point...yes 1 point. That archer gets ready to hit you with a crit delphic and you take 1 point of damage from it. I hate that astral...with the passion of a thousand suns *mumbles* stupid astral...always dodges my ultimate slasher...grrr
                        Aww poor Barbarossa.. I love the illusion astral cause archers love to nail me with Deep Freeze.. 1 pt on that makes or breaks the duel.

But really, all you have to do is read the astrals, even if you don't have them you can see them in the exchange area, just keep scrolling along til you find the one you want to know about. read the description, if it doesn't make sense then ask but a lot of what you want to know is pretty basic stuff if you read the descriptions on the astrals. Everyone has thier own fave combo and what works for them may not work for you as other factors come into play as class, build and how you did your gems in your sockets.

Comment

dosent guardian angel does the same thing?

Comment

No the guardian angel reduces crit receive rate by a %. Its 5% per lvl of astral I think.
                            Yitien:

Comment

I heard Guardian Angel is bugged. is this still the case?

Comment

Working...
                              X