Higher level gems and non-cashers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higher level gems and non-cashers

As mentioned above, non-cashers cant get higher gem transposers. Balens users can get those transposers, fabulous wings, additional mounts, many in-game cool down systems and so many benefits. So, compared to balen users, non cashers have only alittle chance to participate the game (very small %, may be the maximum of 50%). I am not saying the game is not fair, as those who pay, they get. But I want to suggest here is gem transposers should be accessible for the non cashers though. As a non casher, I have so many gems piled up in my inventory (still not sure what to do: sell them or ..... ). So, we, non-cashers will be glad if we can get gem transposers in exchange of vouchers, crypyt tokens or insignias, it would be very nice for us. Please remember that I am not complaining, just suggesting for more balance game style. There are also many online games in which we can trade real-money ithems with in-game cash, and you ll also know about this. Here what I am pointing out is only gem transposers (may be socking rods) to make the game more competitive and interesting.
    Please feel free to comment on my suggestion.
    Last edited by R23070404; 02-13-2013, 03:03 AM. Reason: spelling error

I would like to see higher level gem transposers for vouchers especially if they are going to keep having events where you need to synthesize a higher level gem. But to be fair, they have the "free balen" offer that quite a few can access. It might take awhile but it can be done.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
      I would like to see higher level gem transposers for vouchers especially if they are going to keep having events where you need to synthesize a higher level gem. But to be fair, they have the "free balen" offer that quite a few can access. It might take awhile but it can be done.
      not all platforms had "free balen offer" and also only selected places it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
        Lol yes try that when your in one of the many countriese who can't use it.

Or for me where all the offers are BUY this or BUY that for balens. And all the BUY offers are for stuff I don't need either so not even a WIN/WIN where i get balens for maybe buying something i need.

So i do love when people use that when its not usefull at all lol.

Comment

I think you guys just need to wait til we have auction really, you can gain balens through auction and being a non casher won't be so bad then. The thing is, we don't know when will they give us such...
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
          X