Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Are free players important?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell you what dude..in this game. "MONEY is important", you don't have money, no shop items, your character is trash, you feel like trash( if that's fun for you), you make heavy cashers in this patch happy.

In this patch, " MONEY RULES the GAME".

Comment

Free player is verry2 important la... Cash player need WEAK players for beaten ( bully freeplayer on arena, BG and GW ), Cash player need WEAK player for support him on WB with chat ( Like "go,go Miss V, kill the WB blahblahblah" ), Guild need free player for contribution ( Freeplayer will donate much for HP pack, pot, GS etc2 ).

The point is, cashplayer need food.. and freeplayer is food for cashplayer.

NOMNOMNOM...

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
        Free player is verry2 important la... Cash player need WEAK players for beaten ( bully freeplayer on arena, BG and GW ), Cash player need WEAK player for support him on WB with chat ( Like "go,go Miss V, kill the WB blahblahblah" ), Guild need free player for contribution ( Freeplayer will donate much for HP pack, pot, GS etc2 ).

The point is, cashplayer need food.. and freeplayer is food for cashplayer.

NOMNOMNOM...
        Lol... Try them to eat me... I will make their mouth bloody...
        Either they stop fighting me or spend more money to beat me.

Not all non-cashers are weak, that is what I can say.
        If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
        -quoted from R.K.

Comment

double message, i don't know how to delete.
          -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
            Lol... Try them to eat me... I will make their mouth bloody...
            Either they stop fighting me or spend more money to beat me.

Not all non-cashers are weak, that is what I can say.
            Really :3 soooooooooo did u 100% non casher??

Comment

Really :3 soooooooooo did u 100% non casher??
              Yep!! I can honestly and proudly say that to you.
              Maybe you can meet me at bg, my char name is Fazz, from a US west server.
              -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Yep!! I can honestly and proudly say that to you.
                Maybe you can meet me at bg, my char name is Fazz, from a US west server.
                O.o dam... so pro...

What u lv now?

Comment

O.o dam... so pro...

What u lv now?
                  I'm level 47 mage now, the only ones who can beat me are those heavy and intelligent cashers and those skilled non-cashers who really worked hard like me (archers would be real deadly to me if they are same stats as me)... I like meeting them in bg.

Anyways, this will be my last post talking about myself... What i can say (again) is that NOT ALL non-cashers are weak.
                  Last edited by BlueEarth; 03-04-2013, 05:56 AM.
                  -quoted from R.K.

Comment

I'm level 47 mage now, the only ones who can beat me are those heavy and intelligent cashers and those skilled non-cashers who really worked hard like me (archers would be real deadly to me if they are same stats as me)... I like meeting them in bg.

Anyways, this will be my last post talking about myself... What i can say (again) is that NOT ALL non-cashers are weak.
                    Just keep playing until u reach high lv.

I allready quit, but when u reach lv 60 ++ please post again on this thread =) I want to know how your condition when it.

Comment

Just keep playing until u reach high lv.

I allready quit, but when u reach lv 60 ++ please post again on this thread =) I want to know how your condition when it.
                      My first impression is that I have already quit the game before I get to level 60 (my life is not this game, there are more to life than this), or if i'm still playing at that time, I'll be a light casher.
                      Even before the patch update, non-cash players have a strength cap (like the gem transposers level 6 and above is available only through balens, they say, and I'm not a fan of doing free balens stuff, i just do those video stuff for 1 balens, not very hassle to my old laptop)... But personally, I believe that a purely non-cash player can be competitive too even at level 50 bracket bg... I shall try that.

Level 60 players would need a little cash to be competitive in that bracket, I think.
                      Last edited by BlueEarth; 03-04-2013, 06:12 AM.
                      -quoted from R.K.

Comment

My first impression is that I have already quit the game before I get to level 60 (my life is not this game, there are more to life than this), or if i'm still playing at that time, I'll be a light casher.
                        Even before the patch update, non-cash players have a strength cap (like the gem transposers level 6 and above is available only through balens, they say, and I'm not a fan of doing free balens stuff, i just do those video stuff for 1 balens, not very hassle to my old laptop)... But personally, I believe that a purely non-cash player can be competitive too even at level 50 bracket bg... I shall try that.

Level 60 players would need a little cash to be competitive in that bracket, I think.
                        if u plan quting before lv 60, u will do not understand why non-cash palyer is food. Just keep playing until u reach lv 70.

Comment

if u plan quting before lv 60, u will do not understand why non-cash palyer is food. Just keep playing until u reach lv 70.
                          Doesn't matter... I already understand why many people are saying that non-cashers are weak... But it is them that don't understand that non-cash player can be competitive too, and can match up to those cashers..

Even if I really did become a food when I reach a higher level, my statement that "not all free players are weak" still holds true, since I have already experienced it in my lower level... This game is not entirely about when you reach the high level, it is about how you have played the game since the start.
                          -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Free players are important.

Sure, they’re ‘cannon fodder’ for cashers but there’s something else at play here. R2 – and ultimately 7ROAD – want to sway free users to cashers, no matter what the amount and means. As everyone has seen, this is done in a multitude of ways, potentially appealing to different personality types: mounts (for aesthetics), revives (for long-term/currency types), gems and refines (for overt power)… and the list goes on. Microtransactions as a business model have been the norm for ten plus years now. There’s a reason why this almost has been accepted unilaterally: it works… by impulse and planned purchases.

The problem as players see it is the fact that ‘permanent free players’ (the ones who strive to play free, no matter the sale/promotion/activity) do not get unfettered access to all the same content as the light/medium/heavy cashers. Though there are exceptions, the majority of content is available. Of course, these same free players will offer up negative opinions about the inherent ‘line-in-the-sand’. Even if all content was freely available – the new want would be methods to close the gap between casher and non-cash player (vouchers to Balens, trading options).

Something else to consider – cashers that do not place time and effort in their characters will find themselves at an eventual disadvantage. Money can buy instant wins at the start – but over time, the same edge will require crushing amounts to compete against players who have been dedicated in development.

Comment

free players are important but for r2 they go ignored and thus are leaving the game in droves, 25 different server mergers this week should tell you something this game is destroyed and can no longer be repaired it's a shame really, maybe 7 roads will get the gusto cancel the r2 contract and publish the game themselves!
                              giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                              server 164 brighthollow
                              class : archer
                              current level : 54
                              favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Ah... just play the wartune in facebook... I bet many players there are non-cashers... You will be more happy..
                                -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X