Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Are free players important?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicord View Post
    free players arnt needed for r2. if cashers feel lonely, r2 will add some bots.
    You're obviously clueless to how it actually works in that case. Most "free players" aren't even free. When you watch videos for Balens or do offers, R2 gets paid for that. You're a paying player as much as a "casher" is like it or not. The offers are there. It's your fault if you don't take advantage of what is available to you.

Comment

might as well just ask "are poor people nessicary? not everyone has your means to be able to just "cash" and we have to let everyone play not just richie richs like you

Comment

fb the place where decent games go to die

Comment

i would reply to this but the facist mods here must think speaking against the cashers is taboo as they have deleted 1 post already

Comment

agreed completely

Comment

People have to understand that not evrything is for free ..... you want good games but dont wanna pay for it You also want to get payed for ur work arent you?
              Last edited by Sancarta; 03-07-2013, 02:20 AM.

Comment

I had 3 characters on 3 different servers. A mage,knight,archer lv 68,60,55 and i was a non cash player that did many of the balen offers as all 3 of my characters had wings bought with free balens. I have recently quit wartune as i see no chance to compete with the heavy cashers and offers wartune keep giving to the cashers.
                The clothing spoilt it for me it was the final blow and the pig valentine quest that could not be completed by non cashers. When i started wartune 6 months ago it showed so much promise for both cashers and non cashers but its now got to a point where cashers get a huge advantage over the free player. Greed from r2 games is the cause of it and will eventually be there downfall.

Have you ever started fresh on a new server i have done it a few times cause i find it fun till you reach lv30. One thing i notice is players who start a new server thats non cashers and light cashers who maybe get vip and/or wings soon quit. They see an advantage gap opening up from them by the heavy cashers and it ruins the game. One server i was on a guy was lv 55 before anyone had reached lv 40 and had full socketed set with lv 5 gems and lv 5 astrals ect. If that wasnt bad enough as soon as clothing came out he was fully clothed with lv 3-4 wings. This was within 2 weeks of server opening and with all the soul crystal offers and top guild he was at lv 16 soul crystals.
                When i first played wartune no casher could get that far ahead in such a small amount of time but these days you can.

The only reason non cashers are playing now is they are on early servers and have invested a lot of time into the game, They are on new servers clueless to whats going on,They are enjoying the game even so far behind but will soon quit.

You can make a lot of friends on the game which i did cashers and non cashers but the greed of r2 and the lack of support for the non paying player left me no choice but to move on.

I play one chaacter now and thats because i invested a lot of time into it. I am debating on going for good but will see if r2 can turn things around. If not then i will move on and wish everyone happy gaming.
                Last edited by maygwan; 03-07-2013, 02:32 AM. Reason: i can

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                  ACtually your missing something.

First of the second you get VIP or buy balens are you a paying player so free players are those not using money to get balens and offcourse never has VIP.

1. Free players can't get lvl 6 - 8 gems.
                  2. No all countrise offer free balens so here again you have a disadvantage.
                  3. Free players loose honor VIP don't
                  4. No extra mounts.
                  5. No access to wings
                  6. No access to free cool downs.
                  7. No revive at WB for more gains.
                  8. No VIP wheel.
                  9. Less access to Astrals due to no gain by using Alchemy.

No a Free player will not over time get what a paying does.

If your lucky those in countriese where there are free balens offers yes they MIGHT get there over time having gem syntz, mounts and wings and what not BUT it also depends if the company don't cheat you, alot of those free offers and even paying offers DO not give you the balens even after fighting with them.

this is a known issue for many games using this methode the company cheats the customer off their rewards, since its a external company handling this are you screwed.

Now what about those who can't use any offers who will never get access to free balens what about them?

In fact those players will never be able to catch up.
                  Add no second skill tree here.
                  Server: S5
                  Honour title: Imperial Commander
                  Balens ever bought: 0
                  Have been VIP: 3 hours
                  Current level: 80

Comment

every one is important... but.. Cash players or VIP players can gain more advantages than us non cash players... Thats why we feel not too important.. Im not pity myself for not being a VIP or a cash player... Even I dont have cash I still enjoyed the game... and that is important... ^_^
                    S121 GREYBURN

Character Name: SEYER
                    CLASS: KNIGHT
                    GUILD: APOCALYPTO
                    POSITION: ASSIST. GUILD MASTER

Comment

I'm a pretty hard casher and I pay 3 VIPs a month for guildies who reach 25k Br and 1 wing a month to the most useful non-casher. I don't do it to feel superior, I have made great friends and we've been battling for #1 a loooong time. We finally reached that 2 weeks ago and because we know a strategy and losing so much the number 1 "casher only" guild completely disbanded once they lost. I'm tired of hearing non-cashers complain. None of my guild members who have gotten this out of the blue never complain and on r2 people are whining so much. It's a game have fun and don't make this your life.

Comment

Yes they are because most people dont have money or not willing to pay anything on games and mostly the people that play free attract people that do pay
                        If You Have Any Problems File A Ticket At This website

Game:Eternal Saga
                        Server:Aquatic Realm
                        Name:Investor
                        Class:Warrior

Comment

I honestly think mosr non payers quit playing because they realize the events are geared for paying players and no non-paying player will EVER be able to catch up regardless of how well or how hard they work at it. non-paying players now have a -25 handicap on mount stats from the last 2 events that they will never get. This adds up. Coupled with the transposer disadvantage, non payers are put off and leave. (that and the continuous problems in game, but thats normal for any game)

If you want more cash, give non payers the ability to catch up if they work hard ^^ The cash players will spend more to be better.
                          Fate Server 12
                          I choose my Fate

Comment

A free player doing free offers can get everything except VIP.. in theory
                            This game have to big differences in terms of cash vs non-cash...
                            They should do like I heard about the 'locked balen' in chinese servers.. would help free players (this is instead of vouchers I believe)
                            Last edited by krackenker; 06-03-2013, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omnipotent2013 View Post
                              I'm a pretty hard casher and I pay 3 VIPs a month for guildies who reach 25k Br and 1 wing a month to the most useful non-casher. I don't do it to feel superior, I have made great friends and we've been battling for #1 a loooong time. We finally reached that 2 weeks ago and because we know a strategy and losing so much the number 1 "casher only" guild completely disbanded once they lost. I'm tired of hearing non-cashers complain. None of my guild members who have gotten this out of the blue never complain and on r2 people are whining so much. It's a game have fun and don't make this your life.
                              There's no trading in this game.

The only way to obtain those is if you charge Balens on their accounts than have them buy the Cash Items...
                              And to charge Balen on their accounts means you need to access and have their account information... (I thought this is against the rules or something)

I'm tired of hearing non-cashers complain. None of my guild members who have gotten this out of the blue never complain and on r2 people are whining so much.
                              Cause people dislike P2W yet they're playing a P2W game, so they complain. (it's natural to complain here)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                                There's no trading in this game.

The only way to obtain those is if you charge Balens on their accounts than have them buy the Cash Items...
                                And to charge Balen on their accounts means you need to access and have their account information... (I thought this is against the rules or something)

Cause people dislike P2W yet they're playing a P2W game, so they complain. (it's natural to complain here)
                                Exist something like paysafecard or ukash or ultimategame card... You dont need acces for acc ppl who you want help

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X