Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Are free players important?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    brain helps non-cashers vs cashers till one point after that no matter how much brains you lose either way
    exactly. non-cashers with "brain" are important or those just follow the trend, those who just gather info. this is why non-cashers are important to r2 coz they make cashers spend more. its a win-win factor whatever side you are, r2 will see potentials in both side to benefit on them
    I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
    and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

the game is no more for free/average balens players

Comment

Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
        the game is no more for free/average balens players
        I'm a non-cash and a non-balen (no free balens) player, and I still kill lots of cashers in bg...
        So your statement is not true, since this game is still for me, a pure free player.

Comment

how about lvl 20 fate at lvl 55 raising br by 6K points(pure usuable stats) in few minutes ....well i dont think its possible for a non casher to get that in 3 years.
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
            how about lvl 20 fate at lvl 55 raising br by 6K points(pure usuable stats) in few minutes ....well i dont think its possible for a non casher to get that in 3 years.
            Only a VERY VERY VERY VERY FEW people can do that... Which means, a wise non-casher can still dominate in almost all of the bg's - which is not really bad after all... I'm talking from my experience...

When I meet someone whom I know is a heavy casher (by looking at its sylph, fate aura, as well as wings), I just leave the bg... Enter again another bg, and I would dominate that bg if there is no heavy casher...

I do not wish to be the strongest player "all the time", I just want to be the strongest person "most of the time", which really happens to me (in the bg aspect of the game) ...

What I just want is just to a player not usually bullied by lots of players, as well, as to be able to kill other players easily, so I can reach certain goals, like getting the honor/rank I want, as well as some title, like Executioner and Grim Reaper...

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
              Must be no-lifer to achieve something like that without cashing.....
              Maybe 8-12h a day online, must be a dream game yeah Waiting for the next duel, the next sylph duel, the next time you can spend Kyanit and and and. Game is almost unplayable without VIP.

Comment

What level are you. What is your server rank?

Comment

Working...
                X