Are free players important?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ju3tb0red
    started a topic Are free players important?

Are free players important?

I play 3 accounts. 1 is vip, 1 was and 1 never was. It was extremely difficult for me to stay competitive on the account I did not spend balens on. Not cause of wings, (small difference later on but important early game for quick catacombs completion) but because of gem transposer keeping players from being competitive endgame. Not to mention the fact that that crypt keys are rare and one of the few ways to obtain higher level gems. Now I'm not begging for handouts. I realize there are free kreds offer but I am from kong where offers are much less offers then on main site servers and no I wont move here just for the free offers.

Now I ask this to the community. Are free players necessary? Do they make the game fun? I mean you do realize, the less players there are, the better rewards you get from world boss and guild wars right? Free players leave in droves because they can't compete with vip or cashers in general. Due to wings in the beginning then heavy honor loss in battlegrounds. Then if they can accept that, they can't get higher gem levels unless they somehow are able to accept free balen offers (need to be in the right country and the right website/publisher).

Now I'm not asking for freebies, I'm just saying it has to be more fair for both free players and balen users. If you don't think free players are necessary, keep things the way they are. See if free players are willing to invest 2 to 3 more times then balen users and still not be able to beat them cause they will never be strong enough (wings, higher gems).

P.S my characters 58, 56, 46.
    Last edited by ju3tb0red; 02-12-2013, 06:55 AM.

• Atombender
    replied
    What level are you. What is your server rank?

Leave a comment:

• Atombender
    replied
    Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
    Must be no-lifer to achieve something like that without cashing.....
    Maybe 8-12h a day online, must be a dream game yeah Waiting for the next duel, the next sylph duel, the next time you can spend Kyanit and and and. Game is almost unplayable without VIP.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
    how about lvl 20 fate at lvl 55 raising br by 6K points(pure usuable stats) in few minutes ....well i dont think its possible for a non casher to get that in 3 years.
    Only a VERY VERY VERY VERY FEW people can do that... Which means, a wise non-casher can still dominate in almost all of the bg's - which is not really bad after all... I'm talking from my experience...

When I meet someone whom I know is a heavy casher (by looking at its sylph, fate aura, as well as wings), I just leave the bg... Enter again another bg, and I would dominate that bg if there is no heavy casher...

I do not wish to be the strongest player "all the time", I just want to be the strongest person "most of the time", which really happens to me (in the bg aspect of the game) ...

What I just want is just to a player not usually bullied by lots of players, as well, as to be able to kill other players easily, so I can reach certain goals, like getting the honor/rank I want, as well as some title, like Executioner and Grim Reaper...

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    how about lvl 20 fate at lvl 55 raising br by 6K points(pure usuable stats) in few minutes ....well i dont think its possible for a non casher to get that in 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
    the game is no more for free/average balens players
    I'm a non-cash and a non-balen (no free balens) player, and I still kill lots of cashers in bg...
    So your statement is not true, since this game is still for me, a pure free player.

Leave a comment:

• R214798543
    replied
    the game is no more for free/average balens players

Leave a comment:

• R27560757SpeeDHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    brain helps non-cashers vs cashers till one point after that no matter how much brains you lose either way
    exactly. non-cashers with "brain" are important or those just follow the trend, those who just gather info. this is why non-cashers are important to r2 coz they make cashers spend more. its a win-win factor whatever side you are, r2 will see potentials in both side to benefit on them

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    Originally posted by Atombender View Post
    We have a handful of 90k+ zero-cashers on my server but they have been playing for a year, mostly being in the top 2 guilds as well. Thanks to the HoF event they finally got their pair of L1-L2 wings. That is the thing, you must be extremely dedicated and not getting upset by constantly losing 400 honor in BG's. But one of them is actually a LD. Heavy cashers can be put into two camps: Those who cash and play a lot and those who cash a lot in order to compensate for a lack of playtime. Needless to say that the latter one usually won't be found near the Top 10 (yeah those fancy Lv 5 clothes don't raise a thing).

So what are free players good for? They're basically the lower middle class who keep the big guys busy. If a server was only full of 100k+ players, the amount you needed to pay in order to be actual top (class) would be prohibitively expensive. Better a halfgod among peasants than Zeus at Mt. Olympus.
    Must be no-lifer to achieve something like that without cashing.....

Leave a comment:

• Atombender
    replied
    We have a handful of 90k+ zero-cashers on my server but they have been playing for a year, mostly being in the top 2 guilds as well. Thanks to the HoF event they finally got their pair of L1-L2 wings. That is the thing, you must be extremely dedicated and not getting upset by constantly losing 400 honor in BG's. But one of them is actually a LD. Heavy cashers can be put into two camps: Those who cash and play a lot and those who cash a lot in order to compensate for a lack of playtime. Needless to say that the latter one usually won't be found near the Top 10 (yeah those fancy Lv 5 clothes don't raise a thing).

So what are free players good for? They're basically the lower middle class who keep the big guys busy. If a server was only full of 100k+ players, the amount you needed to pay in order to be actual top (class) would be prohibitively expensive. Better a halfgod among peasants than Zeus at Mt. Olympus.

Leave a comment:

• deathrider726
    replied
    if free players are important than make efforts for them to get more gold, exp and bound balens...

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    All I can say is there are A LOOOOOOOT of weak cashers in the game... (there are only few heavy cashers, so my statement is true)...

They think cash can make them strong, but in fact it is not.

It is the mind that makes one strong.

So I still like this game, cause there are a LOOOOOT of non-skilled players in which skilled players (which is very very few) can be played upon.

Even though there are lots of information that will really help them, the thing that hinders them from doing it is "IMPATIENCE".

Good luck to all of us.
    brain helps non-cashers vs cashers till one point after that no matter how much brains you lose either way

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    All I can say is there are A LOOOOOOOT of weak cashers in the game... (there are only few heavy cashers, so my statement is true)...

They think cash can make them strong, but in fact it is not.

It is the mind that makes one strong.

So I still like this game, cause there are a LOOOOOT of non-skilled players in which skilled players (which is very very few) can be played upon.

Even though there are lots of information that will really help them, the thing that hinders them from doing it is "IMPATIENCE".

Good luck to all of us.

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    No, they could say : "All players is important", but i fact, they lied.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Are free players important? In short no. Crude but true, this game is too harsh for people like that.
    It's only good for free players who's only goal is not to be competitive and to relax. For the rest they're nice for cashers to plunder lol.
    I could say all Ratty said but that's twisting the truth unfortunately. r2 makes it hard for free players to gain anything, even the event is casher based mostly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X