Guild Blessing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Blessing

Can someone teach how to get a good items in altar.. I suck with this.. Everyday I waste 15 spin and just getting pots.. 5k daru and 10 gold.. Pls help me.

It's random.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

It is very random but I have heard that if you try to spin when the light is four space before the shop icon you have better luck.... but it's like spinning the bottle when you were a kid, sometimes you kiss the one you want and sometimes the ugly kid. Good luck.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
        It is very random but I have heard that if you try to spin when the light is four space before the shop icon you have better luck.... but it's like spinning the bottle when you were a kid, sometimes you kiss the one you want and sometimes the ugly kid. Good luck.
        thx will try later
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

i get socketing rods mostly by getting the light in the guild blessing to the shop icon, its like 30 mins different (sumtimes) soo try getting socketing rods all the times
          My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

I really hate guild blessing. I was level 56, but only 2 times get soketing rod. I've spent too much gold. while the other player is too easy to get soketing rod. it is not fair game.

Comment

Never start at the same icon u want it to land... so i generally start at xp and if it doesnt hit xp im generally happy

Comment

You should spin the altar at server time 07:20
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

It's like gambling. Sometimes you win and usually you lose. I usually just get my quest done with 1 attempt per day now.

Comment

why do so many people whine about altar and complain about what they get.... I bet you had 1 spin that had at least a lvl 1 gem, 5 soul crystals, 400 vouchers, whips, crypt key, socket rod, major hp if you get any of these once they alone or worth more than 360k gold.....i'd use 360k gold on these anytime..gems are limited each day and soul crystals you don't get that often.
                    Server 92- King
                    Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Things that are valuable to me are gems, vouchers and obviously shop items. I open and close the alter until those 3 are all next to each other. I usually hit the button a few before the first one of the three. If i get 1 of those 3 I'm happy.
                      Last edited by SirChuck; 02-12-2013, 11:26 PM.

Comment

all attempt-at-doing-better methods are based low statistical coincidence (technically, this is called superstition)...

the way it works is, you press the button, it picks a random slot (independent of anything you do), and then does an animation to land there...

nothing you do will allow you to control in any way what it lands on...

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          You should spin the altar at server time 07:20
                          Thanks.. Gonna try it later.. Hope to get socketing rods.. and not to get exp book...

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                            Never start at the same icon u want it to land... so i generally start at xp and if it doesnt hit xp im generally happy
                            I got socketing rod thanks for this tip.. not usually getting exp book.

Comment

Working...
                            X