Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Troop Reset level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop Reset level

I Hope that troop level can be reset even using voucher, i suggest it

Euh... why?

Comment

Even if they ever allowed you to "reset" troops (whether vouchers or balens), they probably won't give back the daru so kinda pointless.. don't you think?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

better i suggest enlightenment reset on the current level.

example: i am lvl 4 enlightenment 20/40 ... so i lost 20kk daru because this news about new troops came from our NOT-beloved r2games, LATE!... even i knew about the troops from china wartune website they gaved us an aproximate date, LATE! again about when the update will be.

this would be nice to think at us for once and not only to own wallets...

PS: dear admins please dont even think about daru alchemy or any kinda of alchemy... i may pay for some things in game that worth it... but no way ill ever pay for that... EVER!

Thank you! hope it helps
        Trickster - Level 69 - Proud Archer of [S63] Talverton Citadel

Comment

Originally posted by Tiyko View Post

example: i am lvl 4 enlightenment 20/40 ... so i lost 20kk daru because this news about new troops came from our NOT-beloved r2games, LATE!... even i knew about the troops from china wartune website they gaved us an aproximate date, LATE! again about when the update will be.

PS: dear admins please dont even think about daru alchemy or any kinda of alchemy... i may pay for some things in game that worth it... but no way ill ever pay for that... EVER!

Thank you! hope it helps
          How is the update information late? They clearly state that you should not expect everything from the chinese version to be implemented into this version.
          Morganna
          Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
          Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiyko View Post

Thank you! hope it helps
            i think its better that the enlightment is for all the troops not just only 1. coz my knight has lvl 5 enlightment and it needs alot of daru to level the enlightenment of the new troop

Comment

bad idea... they have to modify game mechs for that... and that only chinese devs can do it... best idea is to return curent level of enlightment of daru to players... thats a more like a G M option
              Trickster - Level 69 - Proud Archer of [S63] Talverton Citadel

Comment

Working...
              X