Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Troop Reset level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R26820637
    started a topic Troop Reset level

Troop Reset level

I Hope that troop level can be reset even using voucher, i suggest it

• Tiyko
    replied
    bad idea... they have to modify game mechs for that... and that only chinese devs can do it... best idea is to return curent level of enlightment of daru to players... thats a more like a G M option

Leave a comment:

• sssmoke1011
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiyko View Post
    better i suggest enlightenment reset on the current level.

example: i am lvl 4 enlightenment 20/40 ... so i lost 20kk daru because this news about new troops came from our NOT-beloved r2games, LATE!... even i knew about the troops from china wartune website they gaved us an aproximate date, LATE! again about when the update will be.

this would be nice to think at us for once and not only to own wallets...

PS: dear admins please dont even think about daru alchemy or any kinda of alchemy... i may pay for some things in game that worth it... but no way ill ever pay for that... EVER!

Thank you! hope it helps
    i think its better that the enlightment is for all the troops not just only 1. coz my knight has lvl 5 enlightment and it needs alot of daru to level the enlightenment of the new troop

Leave a comment:

• Moriganna
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiyko View Post

example: i am lvl 4 enlightenment 20/40 ... so i lost 20kk daru because this news about new troops came from our NOT-beloved r2games, LATE!... even i knew about the troops from china wartune website they gaved us an aproximate date, LATE! again about when the update will be.

PS: dear admins please dont even think about daru alchemy or any kinda of alchemy... i may pay for some things in game that worth it... but no way ill ever pay for that... EVER!

Thank you! hope it helps
    How is the update information late? They clearly state that you should not expect everything from the chinese version to be implemented into this version.

Leave a comment:

• Tiyko
    replied

Thank you! hope it helps

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    Even if they ever allowed you to "reset" troops (whether vouchers or balens), they probably won't give back the daru so kinda pointless.. don't you think?

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Euh... why?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X