Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about having too many members for gb

I haven't thought this through yet so dun smack me with a pineapple yet. xD

I was thinking maybe there could be multiple rooms for gb. Members from both guilds can vote for the number of rooms they want (each represents a gb we have now). Voting ends 5 min before that day's gb.

Must be an odd number of rooms( 1 room 3 rooms) or the sum of each room's points.

Whichever guild wins the majority of the gb's ( in that match with the other guild) would win the round. Because this could potentially increase the amount of alternate/mules/smurf accounts made, maybe require the voters to have had maybe a certain amount of contributions or the duration of their stay in the guild/ how active they are. Idk... Ill think more on this later... Just an idea for now. Give some feedback? xD if it was confusing to follow... Sorry. >w<
    Game: Wartune
    Server: [S64] Baedcove Tower
    Name: Blue
    Class: Mage

Retiring?

Game: Lunaria Story
    Server [S1] Ivory Islet
    Class: Hunter

So let me see if I understood.

Basically when the #1 and #2 guilds fight (as they're the only ones with enough players to host multiple GB's) you get an option to increase the number of GB's for that encounter so more players from each guild can participate?

Why not just join a smaller guild and participate every guild battle?
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      So let me see if I understood.

Basically when the #1 and #2 guilds fight (as they're the only ones with enough players to host multiple GB's) you get an option to increase the number of GB's for that encounter so more players from each guild can participate?

Why not just join a smaller guild and participate every guild battle?
      I dont like the idea of having nonloyal guild members in my guild. I mean overall it sounds nice but prefer having an independent guild. Idk my guild's in third right now... Andd yeah so more people can participate. xD

Retiring?

Server [S1] Ivory Islet

Comment

And what about the guilds that only have about 10 people participating, yet still manage to stay in the top?
        Morganna
        Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
        Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

I just don't like it. You can field 50 in each guild battle, if you want equal participation then you rotate if you have more then 50 online. Win or lose you have several battles a week so people can all participate. Now, it is a guild event, so obviously you want to do your best for the entire guild to benefit at the payout reward after the Saturday night battle.

At this point my guild has more than 150 members yet we still have issues getting 50 even online at the guild battle time because time zones and real life play havoc, but we still do well in the guild battles. We still have fun and we still enjoy the other team, win or lose.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
            I just don't like it. You can field 50 in each guild battle, if you want equal participation then you rotate if you have more then 50 online. Win or lose you have several battles a week so people can all participate. Now, it is a guild event, so obviously you want to do your best for the entire guild to benefit at the payout reward after the Saturday night battle.

At this point my guild has more than 150 members yet we still have issues getting 50 even online at the guild battle time because time zones and real life play havoc, but we still do well in the guild battles. We still have fun and we still enjoy the other team, win or lose.
            Hmm idk I just kept hearing everyone trying to ask for more participants so I tried to find another solution. .-. I was considering on just doing switch offs each GB if we ever get that far. xD

Retiring?

Server [S1] Ivory Islet

Comment

Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
              And what about the guilds that only have about 10 people participating, yet still manage to stay in the top?
              Yeah idk. x-x Lol as I said, haven't thought this through really. @_@

Retiring?

Server [S1] Ivory Islet

Comment

Originally posted by Starrygirl View Post
                Yeah idk. x-x Lol as I said, haven't thought this through really. @_@
                Truer words would be water is wet.
                Seriously though, if your the guild leader with this problem be happy. If your not but in a guild with this problem then join a smaller guild where you can get into every guild battle. We recruit, with the guarantee that you will be in the guild battle. It siphons off players from the larger guilds and helps us get stronger.
                Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

They should place a cap on guild membership numbers. Simple.
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

actually that'd be nice.

Retiring?

Server [S1] Ivory Islet

Comment

There is already a cap.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

At level 8 the cap is 170. At level 9 it is 190.
                        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

I am in a level 10 guild.....we ALWAYS have more players online than we can allow in battle....it's a pain to be honest.....people want to participate but can't because of sheer numbers....1 minute before the battle starts anyone in the list not online is booted and the people in chat are offered their spot.....and whoever said find a guild with less people in it......must not be in a very good guild to begin with.....If the guild i am in were to disband i would stop playing......If you think so little of the guild your in perhaps you should find a better one yourself..............now what i think they need for guild battle is three spawn points to relieve congestion.....and to keep from having players stuk in thier spawn area.....

Comment

Originally posted by Salamonius View Post
                            If the guild i am in were to disband i would stop playing......If you think so little of the guild your in perhaps you should find a better one yourself..............now what i think they need for guild battle is three spawn points to relieve congestion.....and to keep from having players stuk in thier spawn area.....
                            I love how you think about guild.
                            Really hate it when someone joining guild just to get guild skill and participate on guild war, never show up on guild chat.
                            But to bad, many player do that. They're like... playing solo all the time.

Hum...
                            But maybe 1 min is a bit to close.
                            Try ro edit your participant list 30min before BG.
                            My guild do that. Usually we don;t had 50 yet at that time. So I can add member who was online.
                            If there still enough spot, the one who register first will be add to list.
                            So, first come first serve.
                            Even when on guild battle, usually we had one assistant on siege watching over list.
                            If we get someone who's not entering battle even thought the battle has start, they will be removed and change with the other member.

Well... that's what we do on past.
                            Right now?
                            Nah, to many retired member and some free spot to use.
                            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                            IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              There is already a cap.
                              Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                              At level 8 the cap is 170. At level 9 it is 190.
                              A hard cap of say 75 players total is more what I was thinking.

Originally posted by Salamonius View Post
                              I am in a level 10 guild.....we ALWAYS have more players online than we can allow in battle....it's a pain to be honest.....people want to participate but can't because of sheer numbers....1 minute before the battle starts anyone in the list not online is booted and the people in chat are offered their spot.....and whoever said find a guild with less people in it......must not be in a very good guild to begin with.....If the guild i am in were to disband i would stop playing......If you think so little of the guild your in perhaps you should find a better one yourself..............now what i think they need for guild battle is three spawn points to relieve congestion.....and to keep from having players stuk in thier spawn area.....
                              I too am in a level 10 guild.
                              We usually have about 40 people online for a guild battle.
                              My guild is #3 (by strength) on the server so that contradicts your assumption.
                              If my guild disbanded - I'd be upset - but ultimately I'd find a new one.
                              In my opinion there is no better guild than the one I am in - so finding a better guild will be difficult.
                              More spawn points aint actually a bad idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X