Farming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming

What is happening with farming? No upgrades? I'm lvl 70 and my farm hasn't had any upgrades since lvl 30? Ridiculous! I think that this is a pretty cool part of the game that has been totally neglected.

My suggestions is that when it comes to stealing from farms that there needs to be some kind of delay to give the owner a chance to collect. I think it would be nice as you level up to get time to collect full crops but besides that, there is a problem. If I watch my crops become ready to pick and click on them right away, very often I still don't get the full crops. It is like other people that have a faster connection to the wartunes server get a chance to pick them before even I can. I find that very frustrating. There should be some kind of delay.. maybe 10 seconds or something to make up for that. I think that a farmer who is paying attention to his farm should be rewarded.

just my 2 cents!

I agree with the delay.

One thing to note. If you didn't weed your crops before they are ready, you lose some returns.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I support the delay thing but not the weed thing. I don't spam the farm to see when my crops need to be weeded, and which would be the point to delay the time for stealing if we wouldn't be able to pick up full crops because of the weed thing?

Comment

Thanks! I didn't know that having worms or weeds when they mature costs you some of the production. I'll have to keep an eye on that. I have definitely been beat to healthy crops lost of times though.

Comment

Working...
        X