Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Plundering someone of higher level/gives you plenty of gold per plunder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Plundering someone of higher level/gives you plenty of gold per plunder

    I am new to this game and i witnessed harrassments caused by plundering.


    Reasons to plunder repeatedly on the same person


    1) Higher level for kyanite - Able to win this high level person very easily without potions/runes and he/she offers 100-300 more kyanites (50 kyanites more per level difference).


    2) Offer gold reward of more than 10 thousands gold per plunder - Able to win this person easily regardless of level and he/she offer good gold rewards.



    Question 1: Is it ok to plunder 5 times of the same person a day if he/she fits the above criterias (perhaps one or both)? If yes why? If no why?

    Question 2: If there is harassment by other players or guild, can we report it to Game Master?


    I was told by senior players that the person that got plundered will get sore about it and may threaten to harass that plunderer and his/her guild.

    I understand we need to play nice but when high level players plunder us repeatedly, we can't do anything but sitting duck and when we are stronger to plunder them, they threaten us with harrassment. Can we do anything to the harrassements by reporting it to Game Master?

  • #2
    It is generally frowned upon by the gaming community but your point is well noted. The way I look at it is if the players gives me a large yield every time I plunder them...why wouldn't I plunder them? If I can plunder a player every time and get 30k gold per attempt...why wouldn't I plunder them. Most would call this bullying and I guess technically it would be harassment but its only really harassment if they ask you to stop and you continue to do so. But the flip side...if they are dumb enough to hoard the gold..they kinda deserve it.
    Yitien:

    Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

    Comment


    • #3
      Plunder them. You're playing within the function of the rules. If they're squishy and hoarding gold, then they don't deserve to hold on to it.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

      Comment


      • #4
        The ones being plundered always has the option to move somewhere else or have a high level guildmate return the favor.
        Last edited by daren000; 02-12-2013, 06:57 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          ... or just dump/use all gold... or throw up a token (assuming they haven't 'cheated').

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            ... or just dump/use all gold... or throw up a token (assuming they haven't 'cheated').
            There is a lvl 70 with 40k br in fetid swamp. They do not necessarily have to be in Erandel.
            62996
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

            Comment


            • #7
              let me state the obvious... if someone is plundering you repeatedly with success... teleport your city to a new location in the same zone... you can do this up to 5 times a day...

              Comment


              • #8
                I used to be in a crappy guild before I knew what a good guild could do for you. I had millions in gold consistently. A couple high level players found out and took a lot. I learned to move to a lower level and used a lot to build up my astrals. I got city protects key... I was mad at first but realized its part of the game. It's built into the game as strategy. They have daily rewards for plundering. There was even an event for plundering. I've learned to embrace it. I've built up my character so now I get to recoup some that was taken from me by plundering myself.

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol my advice would be ignore them... it is part of the game.. u do attack other players right? Just use up gold every few hours to minimize losses ..
                  Itz fun .. i dont attk players below 5 and above 3 of my lvl but the plundering system is screwed in this ... no way to defend.. they should provide an option for that .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R25568223 View Post
                    lol my advice would be ignore them... it is part of the game.. u do attack other players right? Just use up gold every few hours to minimize losses ..
                    Itz fun .. i dont attk players below 5 and above 3 of my lvl but the plundering system is screwed in this ... no way to defend.. they should provide an option for that .
                    It's called a city protection token. I have 10. I get them all the time in skeleton key chest.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R25568223 View Post
                      lol my advice would be ignore them... it is part of the game.. u do attack other players right? Just use up gold every few hours to minimize losses ..
                      Itz fun .. i dont attk players below 5 and above 3 of my lvl but the plundering system is screwed in this ... no way to defend.. they should provide an option for that .
                      if u r a knight try to plunder archers 5 min before wb ends, esp those at the top.
                      Coz they have 1000k gold, so u will get more than 100k gold, just station yr toon outside their castle before wb.
                      62996
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                        if u r a knight try to plunder archers 5 min before wb ends, esp those at the top.
                        Coz they have 1000k gold, so u will get more than 100k gold, just station yr toon outside their castle before wb.
                        That seems like a good idea in theory, but you are losing hundreds of thousands by not participating in WB.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                          It is generally frowned upon by the gaming community but your point is well noted. The way I look at it is if the players gives me a large yield every time I plunder them...why wouldn't I plunder them? If I can plunder a player every time and get 30k gold per attempt...why wouldn't I plunder them. Most would call this bullying and I guess technically it would be harassment but its only really harassment if they ask you to stop and you continue to do so. But the flip side...if they are dumb enough to hoard the gold..they kinda deserve it.
                          Well stated! I too think if you wanna hoard the gold, you should lose it. But the harassment part, they did not ask to stop but instead focus on the sore of getting plunder and taking revenge. Come on! This is just a game.... =(

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            Plunder them. You're playing within the function of the rules. If they're squishy and hoarding gold, then they don't deserve to hold on to it.
                            My sentiments exactly..wonder why my senior players are scare of the higher level guild. This is the function of the rules and they can move 5 times daily plus 2 hours protection and if the game is designed to protect you 12 hrs after plunder, it should be 12 hrs but too bad it is 2 hours. Got to accept it for the one getting plundered.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by daren000 View Post
                              The ones being plundered always has the option to move somewhere else or have a high level guildmate return the favor.
                              Exactly! Everyone has a choice or option and if they have high lvl guildmate to return the favor, so be it because the plunderer usually keeps all his gold in guild regularly in case someone came to return favor. =p

                              Actually, losing few thousands gold for 2 hrs protection is like buying city protection in game. Free! Why can't those getting plundered see this? =p

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X