Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Piggy mount: should i save up for it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piggy mount: should i save up for it?

i only have one mount, so i don't know how the stat 'mount strength' effects anything... i also don't know if the training i've done for my one and only mount transfers to all mounts i might eventually own...

is the Piggy mount an upgrade to the mount we automatically get for free at lvl 40... or just a fun thing?

Originally posted by Peteroid View Post
    i only have one mount, so i don't know how the stat 'mount strength' effects anything... i also don't know if the training i've done for my one and only mount transfers to all mounts i might eventually own...

is the Piggy mount an upgrade to the mount we automatically get for free at lvl 40... or just a fun thing?
    No, the Piggy Mount is not free and is not available unless you wish to spend balens to buy the last few rose petals needed (at this point you can get like 73 free but need 85).

It might be considered a fun thing but to me unless I convert it to bacon, I'm not gonna worry too much about it.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

i never said the Piggy mount was free... in fact, i asked if it was worth saving up for.. rose petals...

and i'm interested in a response about how the Piggy mount compares to the one given for free... not about how it can be bought or afforded...

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
        No, the Piggy Mount is not free and is not available unless you wish to spend balens to buy the last few rose petals needed (at this point you can get like 73 free but need 85).

It might be considered a fun thing but to me unless I convert it to bacon, I'm not gonna worry too much about it.
        I love bacons Pork Chops and Shanghai dumplings.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

i never said the Piggy mount was free... in fact, i asked if it was worth saving up for.. rose petals...

and i'm interested in a response about how the Piggy mount compares to the one given for free... not about how it can be bought or afforded...
          Which "special mount" is given free?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            He meant the regular mount White Battle Steed
            Morganna
            Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
            Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
              He meant the regular mount White Battle Steed
              ah yes... someone who can actually read...lol

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                If I recall (could be wrong though. Not exactly sure when the first unlimted mount training event was at.) you were able to get the alpaca mount for "free" if you saved up whips. Again could be wrong though that was a few months back and didn't really pay attention.

Comment

Mount strength seems to be a quick reference to players telling them how many "captured" mounts he or she has... although in this number-crunch, who knows where it's used in calculations.

Training applies to the base mount. Any other mount can be thought of as a 'skin' or 'something to display'. There won't be any wasted whips.

In this context, the piggy is an upgrade, in that, obtaining it will net you +10 to your mount's base stats.

Comment

simple answer: Piggy mount will add the stats it has to the total of your stats. All Special Mounts obtained add together. The more mounts you have the higher your overall maximum is. The only mounts that do not add to yours stats are the Stable upgrade ones.

Comment

overall though the piggy mount stats are the same as the two 1995 mounts that are available in the shop and the piggy mount would be cheaper buy so i guess it would be worth it to buy it, am i wrong?

Comment

ahh... so it is a good thing to have because it upgrades your current mount AND gives the mount a new look... thanks!

Comment

Its cheaper just to buy one of the balen mounts though...you still get the same stat boost...
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                            Its cheaper just to buy one of the balen mounts though...you still get the same stat boost...
                            In terms of time and effort, I agree. Sad panda.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                              In terms of time and effort, I agree. Sad panda.
                              Yea do a full month's worth of activities and still miss out on the pig is kinda sad. If you did all the events and needed like 3 or 4...that might be different but this event was not well thought out. No event that is open to the whole game should require you to buy anything to complete something. But at least we can turn the petals into other useful things...or save them up for next Feb
                              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                              BR: 67K
                              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                              X