Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

voilenced increased a good suggestion to stopit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voilenced increased a good suggestion to stopit

i was thinking of players who keep swearing or dissing people get banned from chatting!

because i dont really like how they say everyday.

Originally posted by R24782815 View Post
    i was thinking of players who keep swearing or dissing people get banned from chatting!

because i dont really like how they say everyday.
    Ticket. There's an option to select for vulgar behavior/chat.

Comment

Or just implement an "Ignore" button? That way you won't see what they are typing and you have a choice to see it or not.
      Morganna
      Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
      Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Sadly, no matter what you do, there will be trolls. Some are just simply not intelligent enough to handle playing a war game. The facts are: it's a war game. You're going to get beaten on. 99% of the time, it's NOT personal. It's someone playing the game. There's no need to feel offended. Guild rivalries will and do exist. Smack talk WILL happen. It's part of the fun of the game. Some don't understand that and fall back to thinking they as a person are being attacked instead of a virtual toon with a virtual army so they get ugly about it. Pity them. Some are just very poor sports.

Comment

I can handle cussing, dissing, and even straight up disrespect. However what i cant handle is a player pretending to be a 10 year old girl and wanting older men(25+) to pm her and talk dirty to her. Also tries to find ppl that want to see her naked. Now i understand she very well may not be 10 years old and heck prolly a dude to boot. However I have been hunting a way to report her. But on ************ the reporting area does not allow for screenshots. A mute button would be great for this and would solve a lot of ppl from being ugly and nasty in WC.

Comment

You can blacklist a player - I think (but am not certain) that this stops you seeing their posts.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

no blacklist only works on PMs. You are still able to see their post in the chats.

Comment

Originally posted by R23941037 View Post
                I can handle cussing, dissing, and even straight up disrespect. However what i cant handle is a player pretending to be a 10 year old girl and wanting older men(25+) to pm her and talk dirty to her. Also tries to find ppl that want to see her naked. Now i understand she very well may not be 10 years old and heck prolly a dude to boot. However I have been hunting a way to report her. But on ************ the reporting area does not allow for screenshots. A mute button would be great for this and would solve a lot of ppl from being ugly and nasty in WC.
                That's just wrong! :/ You can upload a ss when you create a ticket. So take a ss of 'her' (as we all know there are no women on the interwebs, only 40+ bald dudes living in their mum's basement...) in WC and file a ticket with said ss.

Comment

Originally posted by R23941037 View Post
                  no blacklist only works on PMs. You are still able to see their post in the chats.
                  Thankyou for enlightening me.
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                    That's just wrong! :/ You can upload a ss when you create a ticket. So take a ss of 'her' (as we all know there are no women on the interwebs, only 40+ bald dudes living in their mum's basement...) in WC and file a ticket with said ss.
                    Sadly Creamy on ************ the website is so much under built then r2games.com . The main site itself dont even accounce the events until they have already started. Most of my guild comes here to read the forums and what not. The page for the tickets have 5 blocks. 1)subject 2) title 3)message 4)name 5)email . there is no spot to upload a screen shot. I have even tried to come to R2Games and open a ticket but i am not aloud cause i dont play on this site. I will prolly end up posting a SS in the forums here and see what happens. TY for the reply.

Comment

Working...
                    X