wing's color

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wing's color

can you make an event to change/choose the color of wings? not the design just the color only.

i dont think its not a big deal to change our wings color since it is the same design.

Comment

Maybe this feature is part of the clothing addition in the new patch? Idk, haven't read up on it since I don't care.

Comment

i hope so. its really great if they add a feature like changing the color of wings. in exchange of vouchers like reset skills/talents. something like that

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          Maybe this feature is part of the clothing addition in the new patch? Idk, haven't read up on it since I don't care.
          You should care. You should care deeply. Sssmoke1011 just poured his or her heart out onto the forum with a matter of grave concern that could very well unbalance the entire game if it is not implemented and...

Man, even I can't keep that up.

Personally, I want big *** bat-wings - not those little imp wings. And I want them to be blood red with sharp edges. And I want them bacon flavoured in case I get hungry.
          Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
          Kabam Server 1 - US West
          Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
          S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
            You should care. You should care deeply. Sssmoke1011 just poured his or her heart out onto the forum with a matter of grave concern that could very well unbalance the entire game if it is not implemented and...

Man, even I can't keep that up.

Personally, I want big *** bat-wings - not those little imp wings. And I want them to be blood red with sharp edges. And I want them bacon flavoured in case I get hungry.
            lols! I meant I just don't care about that whole new clothing deal they're going to implement. I do care about our fellow forumites, so very deeply! I love you all so very, very much! Come here and let me hug you all! Come here! Here, I said! Dammit Rex, stop running away!

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Come here and let me hug you all! Come here! Here, I said! Dammit Rex, stop running away!
              Ewww...you're covered in Ginger's CreamySaucy - don't care if it IS bacon flavoured either!
              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
              Kabam Server 1 - US West
              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
              X