casting speed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• casting speed

how can i increase casting speed? when i battle in arena opponent always hit twice before i can execute mine.

What is your class? What skill do you start with? Some take ages to load.

Comment

Sorry, there is no way as far as equipment to up your casting speed, as Creamy said it's based on your class and the skill you are using. Ideally you can spam the 1 key to load the first skill as the screen loads on duel but then you give up the double hit advantage. You can have lag which would drag, you can just be slow off the mark on selecting, you can be running multiple things on pc that takes resources, there are lots of things that affect casting speed which you do control just not as far as equipment.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

i use mage class but i duel mages also and still they hit me twice, does this mean that it's a pc issue? the faster your pc the more advantage in battle? a mage has a skill called thunderer and the effect is reduce an enemy's casting speed so in curiosity maybe there is some way to speed up your casting speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex_Athena View Post
          i use mage class but i duel mages also and still they hit me twice, does this mean that it's a pc issue? the faster your pc the more advantage in battle? a mage has a skill called thunderer and the effect is reduce an enemy's casting speed so in curiosity maybe there is some way to speed up your casting speed.
          No you can not speed up your casting speed unless say you were hit by deep freeze of an archer or thunderer of mage and you cast purify. It would only take you back to normal not increase it. It is due to a lot of factors. As I said, lag, slow selection on the players part, what skill you select...

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Thunderer is one of those skills that take ages to load, same with Suntoria. Meteor has a longer casting time than RoF. Heck, even my LB sometimes takes 10 whole bloody seconds to cast. o.O

Point is what Serrin says; you can't increase the speed. Maybe change your casting routine?

Comment

i use keyboard shortcuts (1,2,3,3,4,5,z,x,c) in battle so i can't be slow in selecting skills, maybe it really is a computer issue, the faster it is the better you are in battle, thanks guys i got the help i need

Comment

Heh, sometimes it even feels as if RoF is faster than LB ._,
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                  Heh, sometimes it even feels as if RoF is faster than LB ._,
                  yes it is.. but because of skill animation effects it will take a bit longer to cast next skill, unlike LB after casting can cast instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                    yes it is.. but because of skill animation effects it will take a bit longer to cast next skill, unlike LB after casting can cast instantly.
                    true, but u cant cast LB-LB faster then LB-RoF (due 1 sec cd LB-RoF is normally faster, not to mention you dont lose the turn speed (by this i mean your opponent gains 1 sec on you and as that builds up, it is likely to double you sometime))

Comment

Working...
                    X