"News" In-game Imminent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "News" In-game Imminent

Hi r2 i want to make a suggestion but its kinda more like Request. i played in ************ for some time, back then they have "News" spam like
    for ex. (buy this set pack of gems etc etc etc.) ye.. and what want to happen is when there's new event like this 1 "[Activities] Valentine's Day Gifts for You!" so not only those us who loves going in forums and helping others at times, and whine most of the time i feel it is Imminent/wise to post
    in-game news event. so all those who only play in game but rarely go in forum can be updated too cuz it will be unfair for some of ur players to
    not get updated of this events... or any events still to come...

So mb spam there 1day b4 the event spam for every 1hr of that day will be helpful enuff or idk every 2hr.

1. Its a MUST!!
    50.00%
    Not really important
    50.00%
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
    you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
    Guild: Sancâ€*uary

It is a good idea, though I feel if players want to keep up with events etc. they should give forums a chance.
    Morganna
    Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
    Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

yea that would be nice use announcement system,but no idea why ppl dont want to visit the forum its great...except the whining threads lol..
      and daaaaaaaaaaaammnnnnnnnnn is that you in that pic?
      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

I have to agree with Uriah. I also play on ************, and we are very well ill informed about some stuff. I.E. patch 1.5 NOT ONE IS ON THEIR MAIN SITE. so not cool. Now dont get me wrong i enjoy coming here to see the forums but would be nice to get the info when i log in. Also the R2 stuff(site support forums) is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better then on ************. Really go look for your self http://www.************

Comment

************ is owned and run by proficient city, not R2games..... so you are talking about two seperate games, basically
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

So u saying special events like this is only good for those who visits r2 forums. Not those hard core gamers out there? ok...
            “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,

Comment

People don't like system announcements. There's a lot of suggestion threads asking for ways to not see announcements at all because they interrupt chat.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol really? so u want that R2? those ppl request that, they r just thinking for themselves somewhat self centered ppl. they dont care for other players. then if their server gone dead cuz many quit, they complain. lol anyways if its the will of R2 to stay this way then too bad for other players

edit: btw the News & Events dont u think its quite a mess? cuz i think its a mess not very much orderly as to whats "New"
                whats "Old" whats the "latest events."
                Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 02-14-2013, 03:57 AM. Reason: secret

Comment

Originally posted by ™Uriah-†- View Post
                  So u saying special events like this is only good for those who visits r2 forums. Not those hard core gamers out there? ok...
                  If someone doesn't bother visiting the forum and stay up to date about a game they really like, they're not "hard core gamers" IMHO. It's one's own responsibility to stay up to date. This isn't the '20 anymore where everything is decided for you and you don't have a say. Ppl can think for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                    Ppl can think for themselves.
                    I want an update that does my thinking for me.
                    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                    Kabam Server 1 - US West
                    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      If someone doesn't bother visiting the forum and stay up to date about a game they really like, they're not "hard core gamers" IMHO. It's one's own responsibility to stay up to date. This isn't the '20 anymore where everything is decided for you and you don't have a say. Ppl can think for themselves.
                      Its not really for me. but for those who will miss the chance to get this kind of reward/events.
                      its just sad we can get this reward/event that others dont even know about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X