Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battleground afk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground afk

To whom it may concern,

If you are going to enter the "BATTLEGROUNDS" then you should at least get carts. I know you are trying to get more honor for your guild. If you are a high level player and you know that you can destroy everyone on the field that is fine. DO NOT ATTACK. Collect your carts for your team; so they don't lose and if anyone attacks you go ahead and fight them. Get out of the coral, get out of the battlegrounds, get out of the game.

ThankYou
    Platapus.

P.S. Love the game.

you are incorrect, you do not get honor for your guild, you gain honor for yourself to unlock better weapons, armour and medallions.... and insignia so you can purchase them....

the 5K honor count is for the team you are on, not the guild
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Hope something is in the works. Quite frustrating when you work hard carting and your team loses because of afks. I had a battle the other day that was the first one filled up and it hit the time limit with the top team getting 4200 points due to so many afks. Insane...

This was probably a different fight but afking is a problem. I understand if people need to afk because of real life but it is too many.
      Last edited by R24877577; 02-14-2013, 12:25 AM.

Comment

a lot of lowbies afk, due to the fact that otherwise they are likely to be honour food for high lvls, and they use those 20-25min to something else, instead of being beaten over and over for 20-25min.

Comment

Final battleground rewards are:
          30 honor, 30 insignia vs 90 honor, 90 insignia.

This is way too insignificant when compared to group-arena and guild battles.

The main thing in BG is not to get the 90 honor, 90 insignia vs the 30 honor, 30 insignia.
          It is to get more honor by killing players.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Unless the superpowers are at Lord Divine status, odds are they want to up their own honor. Asking them not to do so (via killing) is like asking an addict to quit cold turkey. :P

Comment

lol a level 70 in the opposition teams spawn area.......a prime example why so many players afk what is not visible is the other red team players behind them

Click image for larger version

Name:	BG spawn issue4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	1664302
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
                lol a level 70 in the opposition teams spawn area.......a prime example why so many players afk what is not visible is the other red team players behind them
                I still think it's ironic it's called honor, while there is absolutely nothing honorable about this way of fighting.

Comment

Hopefully the upped (?) guardians at the CSBG will somewhat prevent this. For knights, it sure as heck should. For mages and archers...

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34136[/ATTACH]
                    Another reason why I get lazy to move my low lvl char.
                    Many high lvl player already blind by power and forgetting how to have fun on game for all, not jut for themself.
                    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                      Another reason why I get lazy to move my low lvl char.
                      Many high lvl player already blind by power and forgetting how to have fun on game for all, not jut for themself.
                      i agree with this statement from by old buddy vein i am one of the top mages in my server and can kill just about everyone in my server in bg and i do like to kill as i need honor honor honor but unlike most people i do it in a nice way i let my victims get their carts first than i attack them, saves them the trip back to camp and its win win for me and them i get my kill they still get the cart, idc if doing this allows other team to win the 60 honor 60 sig difference is meaningless

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
                        i agree with this statement from by old buddy vein i am one of the top mages in my server and can kill just about everyone in my server in bg and i do like to kill as i need honor honor honor but unlike most people i do it in a nice way i let my victims get their carts first than i attack them, saves them the trip back to camp and its win win for me and them i get my kill they still get the cart, idc if doing this allows other team to win the 60 honor 60 sig difference is meaningless
                        "A nice way" as in you don't just farm <50s but you also regularly attack ppl your own level? Otherwise it's still far from 'nice'.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          "A nice way" as in you don't just farm <50s but you also regularly attack ppl your own level? Otherwise it's still far from 'nice'.
                          i don't discriminate based on levels, as long as you not my guild i don't care your level ranking i still attack you

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
                            Geez...
                            I see now you play as mage.
                            Buu... bully XD
                            I already stop cashing after player, I just want cart but some people love to kill themself.
                            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                            IGN - Vein

Comment

I still think it's ironic it's called honor, while there is absolutely nothing honorable about this way of fighting.
                              I can't wait to farm you in cross server BG... Hurry up and Level!
                              ChieftainRez
                              Knight
                              VictisHNR
                              [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                              X