Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Advanced Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool.. ty

Comment

Very nice job! Does it updates daily?? congrats

Comment

Yes, it updates daily, but at the moment there is no fixed hour, because I still work on optimizing the code
        - Wartune Advanced Rankings

Comment

Any chance this could be extended to other platforms under R2's domain? (Not sure why this post is getting deleted.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ascalogan View Post
            Would you like me to add module which will show if player has other characters on other servers and if yes, list them?
            yes pleaseeee.....~
            I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by R24152717 View Post
              yes pleaseeee.....~
              Unfortunatly I was wrong and I can't do it I thought that id is assigned to an account of player, but it's not

Update has been uploaded to server.
              Since today you can see see progress of character at character page (click on character name at ranking list to get there). You can see now how attributes and stats has changed since last days.
              Due to some problems first servers has lost yesterdays data, so those servers will have history since tomorrow.

Comment

y aint his sticky yet! :P

Comment

New update will be released on Sunday.
                  I will add servers statistics like avg stats, % of classes etc.

Comment

bumpin good thread

Comment

It is a cool site and congratz on making it so easy to read....just wondering why I dont see any S12, (we merged with S6, 10 and 17) or I guess anxiously waiting for it....we have some pretty strong players on here

Comment

no updates to this ranking list anymore?

Comment

Working...
                        X