Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wartune Advanced Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascalogan
    started a topic Wartune Advanced Rankings

Hi guys,

I would like you to take a look at Wartue Advanced Ranking:
    www.wartune-stats.tk

So far there are only few servers, but I will add all servers as soon as I make a list of all merged servers

Please leave all feedbacks here

• FhateForever
    replied
    i wish this rank list would be updated soon the info is about 2-3months old already
    but ofc no rush to the creator wonderful site you made Ascalogan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IGNs: PrincessArya/LadyArya
    BR: 42627/36030
    Class: Archer/Mage
    Server: S69/S69
    Guild: Epic/Epic
    Honor: Crusader/Elite Crusader :P
    Level: 59/56

seeya at S69 ^^

I'm nice to people who are nice to me. I try to be nice to people who pis.s me off the first time. I am a bit.ch to people who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

Leave a comment:

• R24907107
    replied
    How often will this be updated?

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Any chance you could extend this to other platforms?

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by UnCoeurMort View Post
    Ginger thank god someone is makin some good job providing us data and not a crupy server rankin. Keep up the good work ascalogan ....And Seriously R2 should hire u man
    It's only based on players who make the top 20 of their class in level or Br. So while its a nice break down it doesn't represent the servers accurately.

Also why is my worrying about what potential private information of mine this random has access too seemingly unimportant?

Leave a comment:

• ImaOhw
    replied
    Nice job..but is it possible for you to do a cross server stat comparison..

Leave a comment:

• UnCoeurMort
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    How are you acquiring all these stats? Do you have appropriate permissions to be either accessing their server or publishing these?
    Ginger thank god someone is makin some good job providing us data and not a crupy server rankin. Keep up the good work ascalogan ....And Seriously R2 should hire u man

Leave a comment:

• UnCoeurMort
    replied
    Excellent work man thank you very very much

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    This is similar to what WoW does. I remember you could see pretty much everything except for what they had in their bags. You'd also see alts and everything that was on a given server. Hell, you could punch in the name of a character and see all their details. I'm honestly surprised Wartune hasn't done this already.

Leave a comment:

• Ascalogan
    replied
    All of these stats are at official ranking, they are just hidden from view

No, I do not have any permission for that. I was making such sites for almost every game I played, both client and browser games, and never heard a bad word from companies which owns the game. Few o them even helped me to extend those sites

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    How are you acquiring all these stats? Do you have appropriate permissions to be either accessing their server or publishing these?

Leave a comment:

• Ascalogan
    replied
    You can see there much more stats then at official ranking.
    Things are grouped info three categories:

Base info: Level, Battle rating, Honor, Total exp, Soul level, Charm
    Attributes: Strength, Armor, Intellect, Endurance, Charisma
    Stats: Phy Att, Phy Def, Mag Att, Mag Def, HP, Critical, Block, Troops

What is more, you can click on player's name to see details of that player (all stats listed on single page).

Last thing is that you can choose few players from list to compare their stats.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Haven't look at it, but how is it different than Wartune's own ranking page? http://wartune.r2games.com/ranklist

AH, I see. Kinda creepy stalkerish imho.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X