Extra M P Dungeon Turns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra M P Dungeon Turns

As we know we get 3 MP runs and then thats it no more goodies or xp so why not add the option to use vouchers for extra goes. Make it something like 350 or 400 a time not to extreme and hey presto extra couple of runs when you feel like it at a reasonable cost

ya i read there was 5 turns once?
    Voucher for MP runs is fair for both casher and non
    Kain
    Level 44 Knight
    ViP Level 4
    <420_Guild> Level 5
    [S94] Galbury Hold
    Battle Rating 19942

Comment

thier was 5 turns back the begining ask the mods or gm's. They changed it to 5 probablly cause people was leveling too fast. Cause you can do like 5 runs in one hour while using an exp token or level 2 exp token from shop and get like tons of exp daily especially in the lower levels.

Comment

it was 5 attemts yes.with the 1,45 patch they make it 3 but the xp with the 3 its the same or a bit more than with the 5 attempts.it had nothing to do with the xp gained form players

Comment

it wasnt the exp i was missing it was the PARTY play and loot's
          Kain
          Level 44 Knight
          ViP Level 4
          <420_Guild> Level 5
          [S94] Galbury Hold
          Battle Rating 19942

Comment

No. Way. DT 3x a day is enough. Low level/new players want this but so many resign with a short amount of time. Play the game long term for starters.

Comment

Thats the point of making it an option with vouchers if you dont want more runs you dont have to, if you do you have to use vouchers for the pleasure of it

Comment

Originally posted by mush55 View Post
                Thats the point of making it an option with vouchers if you dont want more runs you dont have to, if you do you have to use vouchers for the pleasure of it
                its hard enough to get the vouchers for wb and farm already especially when saving all the keys for stone runs
                Server 92- King
                Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
                  its hard enough to get the vouchers for wb and farm already especially when saving all the keys for stone runs
                  Dunno about that I got plenty vouchers, but the choice would be nice don't you think, some people like to run MP dungeons

Comment

Originally posted by kagemusa View Post
                    it was 5 attemts yes.with the 1,45 patch they make it 3 but the xp with the 3 its the same or a bit more than with the 5 attempts.it had nothing to do with the xp gained form players
                    No, it was reduced to 3 attempts way before 1.45 patch.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Dunno about that I got plenty vouchers, but the choice would be nice don't you think, some people like to run MP dungeons
                      If your sole motivation is to run mp, you can do it with no attempts.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

As we know we get 3 MP runs and then thats it no more goodies or xp so why not add the option to use vouchers for extra goes. Make it something like 350 or 400 a time not to extreme and hey presto extra couple of runs when you feel like it at a reasonable cost
                        350-400 vouchers for 1.4mil exp is overpowered.

If vouchers is to provide more attempts, I'd say about 1200 vouchers per extra MP attempt is reasonable.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          350-400 vouchers for 1.4mil exp is overpowered.

If vouchers is to provide more attempts, I'd say about 1200 vouchers per extra MP attempt is reasonable.
                          That was just a number off the top of my head, knowing the devs i,m sure they would make it expensive .

As for your previous post ye I know I can run them after 3 attempts but the voucher idea was to give players the option to do more runs and still get rewards.

At the end of the day it gives us all an option, if 3 runs is enough fine you get those for free want another run you get to with rewards but it is going to cost .

It's about choice and surley having more can only be a good thing
                          Last edited by mush55; 02-15-2013, 02:00 AM.

Comment

this 3 is ok to me cos 3 runs gives low lvls almoust 1 lvl up 1 day tho if higher lvl then runs coud be that old 5 tho if want more than 3 runs u should be able pay it on balens or vouchers on my opinion
                            Always near to Glory but so far from Victory

Yitien:
                            IG: Shadowzer, Server 7
                            IG: Shadowzer, Server 19
                            IG: AkuAnkka, Server 21

Wartune:
                            IG: Valkyriella, Server 34

Lunaria Story:
                            IG: GloryHunter, Server 1

Broken Realm:
                            IG: Valkyriel, Server 7

Eternal Saga: