Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP Wheel

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Wheel

Vip wheel cheating ... I lacked the one shadow crystal quest, START pressed and immediately passed the me this quest, it was already known that stops at the prize which was a shadow crystal, after a few seconds it was like that.

I'm sorry if my text is incomprehensible, I do not know English, I use translator.

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
    Vip wheel cheating ... I lacked the one shadow crystal quest, START pressed and immediately passed the me this quest, it was already known that stops at the prize which was a shadow crystal, after a few seconds it was like that.

I'm sorry if my text is incomprehensible, I do not know English, I use translator.
    when you click spin it selects the rewards first then shows the animation, it's not cheating but the wheel is 'rigged'

Comment

The computation is done before the animation is shown.
      No cheating there.

If this is a thread about VIP wheel being rigged, I'm closing this.

There are plenty of threads to whine about VIP wheel rigging, please do take your discussion there.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
      X