Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Level and Guild Strength Rankings

Hi all .
    I was wondering how Guild Level and Guild Strength Rankings are calculated?
    I am a Guild Master and trying to make my Guild stronger and raise in rank but it seems other guilds do a better job than me lol.
    So maybe If I knew exactly how those 2 rankings are calculated it would help me.
    Especially Guild Strength Ranking is very important since they say that soon only 8 first guilds in each server will part in Guild Battle.

Guild Strength is the Battle rating of every player in the Guild.
    Guild level is just when you level up your guild.

Comment

Thank u
      My question is if any1 knows how it is calculated?
      For ex. is The Guild Strength the BR of all members ? Of active members ? or of members set as battle participant? or something else?

****It cant be of every player cause I added the BRs of all members in my guild and the number is way higher than the BR of the guild. Also My guild has 113 members and is ranked no 9 in strength and another guild only has 48 members and is no 8 in Strength so there must be another factor ****
      Last edited by Myrzen; 02-14-2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

is most likely the BR of top 50 players in guild as only 50 can be in the GB. Try it that way and see how it works out.

Comment

Not sure if it makes a big difference or not but going by the listings in the rankings might now be 100% accurate. I'm not sure when they update the information. It could be taking into consideration that you're members aren't potted when in actuality the numbers you are crunching show that. Again not sure if it makes a big difference just something to ponder about.

As far as Guild lvl goes...no idea how that is done.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Myrzen View Post
            Thank u
            For ex. is The Guild Strength the BR of all members ? Of active members ? or of members set as battle participant? or something else?

****It cant be of every player cause I added the BRs of all members in my guild and the number is way higher than the BR of the guild. Also My guild has 113 members and is ranked no 9 in strength and another guild only has 48 members and is no 8 in Strength so there must be another factor ****
            Originally posted by R26741713 View Post
            is most likely the BR of top 50 players in guild as only 50 can be in the GB. Try it that way and see how it works out.
            BR of all players, imo. Did a quick calculation on my guild, and it's definitely not the combined BR of the top 50. The combined BR of all members looked a lot more truthful.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrzen View Post
              Thank u

Guild strength is the total strength of the guild combined i.e the sum total of BR of all players in the guild, so ur guild must be having more members but the other guild must be having stronger players

Comment

how leave guild for free?

hi. I want to leave guild.how I can do it for free?Thanks.Yours Tequila.

Comment

ask to be kicked from the guild, thats the only way to leave & be able to join another guild right away.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    Guild strength is the total strength of the guild combined i.e the sum total of BR of all players in the guild, so ur guild must be having more members but the other guild must be having stronger players
                    Lol no its not as far i can tell.

The Total Combined BR of my guilds members is around 100 or 200k bigger than what we have in Guild Strength.

If i take the total BR of members who been on the last 5 DAYS does it not work either.

The top 50 neither.

The 50 thats set for GB not working either.

So not sure how it calculate it but i will retry here tommorrow after update of server. AKA reset.

Comment

Working...
                    X