Necropolis Question ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necropolis Question ....

Is there any tips for starting in the necropolis, I am a lvl 57 Mage w/ 38k+ BR, and decided to take a crack at it. Well I managed to get first boss down to 2 bars, and counting, then it pulls off some brutal skill, etc. & hits me for 40-55k dmg, and I had three lvl 4 pots, and a PDEF scroll on....What am I doing wrong, is there a minimum lvl or BR that is required? 225 balens(3 crypt keys) per run each day is not very cost effective in my opinion.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....**-Boss-Review

please use search function next time

Comment

Wow nice pictures, and some decent comments, apparently I am not strong enough to do Necro atm, so will just do Cata until I get over 60k hp, able to heal as much, and when I am able to do a double attack, cause I had difficulty pulling off a double attack(and no my timing wasn't off). So I will save my balens, and use them sparingly as I'm not going to purchase anymore anytime soon! And ju3tb0red, thank you for teaching me humility, knowing that one cannot ask a question w/o facing a lil ridicule because not everyone is aware of how to search for things, apparently I am lacking common sense, and not a computer garu!

Comment

You get ~10 shots at love before the rain of pain starts.

Comment

Well that link wasn't exactly all too helpful, other than to see what each boss looks like, their attacks, etc. I am a mage, not an archer! It said nothing about what is a good BR, or lvl to enter them, unless as said you buff up, and have over 60k hp, and 70k BR. However since I cannot even get past lvl 1 of necro, apparently I am not yet strong enough, so not going to do so again for a while. Ty though for the link, and sorry ju3tb0red if I sounded like an *** in my initial response, you were just attempting to help, etc.

Comment

Same problem with me... I entered with 50k BR with a lot of pots, and I cannot get past lvl 2. I can't do 20k hits being a mage, but the boss hits me twice with 35k hammers. Seemed impossible to clear for mages. =(

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDew View Post
              Same problem with me... I entered with 50k BR with a lot of pots, and I cannot get past lvl 2. I can't do 20k hits being a mage, but the boss hits me twice with 35k hammers. Seemed impossible to clear for mages. =(
              If you'd been the Red Dew that wouldn't have happened...just sayin'

I haven't even tried the tormented necropolis though so I can't speculate how hard it is. Just seems like Knights will have it tough too
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Mage, BR 40k, And I just can make boss down to half of it last bar.
                Just boost your matk as high as you can, Necropolis one are same like MoonEvil Den second boss. Race on who kill each other first.
                Don't care on how high your def, you just need to kill it fast.
                To bad we don't had deep freeze to prolong it.
                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                IGN - Vein

Comment

And archers still want to be buffed further.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

The thing is, Necropolis is a place of damage, rapid/huge single target damage. Mages lack that, only with the help of rage runes or PvE set, we can do enough damage in the given time. One of my friends, a mage, with slightly lower Matk (13598 - mine) than I have, reached level 5 in Necro (with Matk potion, scroll and Warrior's Call). He burnt 3 level 4 rage runes for it IIRC, the set up should be Damnation and Thunderer. Hit them hard from the get go is the only way.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      The thing is, Necropolis is a place of damage, rapid/huge single target damage. Mages lack that, only with the help of rage runes or PvE set, we can do enough damage in the given time. One of my friends, a mage, with slightly lower Matk (13598 - mine) than I have, reached level 5 in Necro (with Matk potion, scroll and Warrior's Call). He burnt 3 level 4 rage runes for it IIRC, the set up should be Damnation and Thunderer. Hit them hard from the get go is the only way.
                      Sounds impossible.

The cooldown for rage runes is 1 minute. To burn 3 rage runes would suggest that he survive for at least 2 minutes. The battle should be over in less than 45 seconds though. Unless he keeps spending balens to revive himself and trying again and again.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                      X