X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ketis
    started a topic The Forums....

The Forums....

Well I have read several posts, suggestions, questions, opinions, etc., & I have come to a conclusion that there are *not nice people* in this game who like to make people feel ignorant/dumb, and believe that their **** don't stink. What is the actual purpose of the Forums? Is it not to ask questions, offer suggestions, etc. That's what I believed it to be, well it is in some sense, then there is the ugly side of it, and this includes moderators also. Not everyone is computer savy/garus. Not everyone plays this game 24/7. I most certainly do not, example: I asked a question about the Necropolis, and instead of getting a response like here, check this out, hope it helps, or somewhere in that field, I got a link, and was told to please use search next time. That was rude in my opinion. I know there are issues w/ this game, etc. I also know that this world we live in isn't perfect, but when one wishes to play a game, it's to have fun, not be ridiculed for asking stuff, seeking answers to questions. In my opinion(which I know doesn't really matter to anyone except me) the forums are slowly becoming as useless as the ticket system where R2 keeps directing you to go, and post your concerns, etc. "Community as a whole"....it's a joke really!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-15-2013, 01:17 AM.

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    I must study in the ways of the Rex. then perhaps I can get my woman back... o.O

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    *starts gnawing on Rex* By Zeus... he's right!
    Less teeth, more lips.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    You think bacon is awesome, and you are of the opinion that the only thing better than bacon is REX TYPHOON!
    *starts gnawing on Rex* By Zeus... he's right!

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Can I have my opinion please *puppy dog eyes*
    You think bacon is awesome, and you are of the opinion that the only thing better than bacon is REX TYPHOON!

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Well, when I want your opinion, I'll give it to you. :-p
    Can I have my opinion please *puppy dog eyes*

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Touche, sir...

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    Hmph, unacceptable. Everybody's entitled to my opinion, and that's that!

Leave a comment:

• â„¢Uriah-†-
    replied
    The thing is mb we/you expected too much on r2. and in this game. my advice would be dont expect anything good in any circumstances in this game or in reality
    Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 02-15-2013, 09:15 PM. Reason: ...

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    I'm opinionated here and not above giving said opinion but what I usually try to do is be polite and be civil until someone gives me a reason not to. In my experience with games like this I do understand not everyone fully understands every aspect of this game and most never will (me included). That is why the forums are here. To ask and to get answers or just to discuss game topics. I have seen several "snarky" I guess remarks (myself included) and its not fair to the newbies in the forum/game. But trust me on this, there are dozens of players here who are more than happy to answer any question you have. But as has been said in earlier posts sometimes its easier to post a link than type out a reply. There could be a few reasons for this. First being a time issue. Players may only be on the forums for a short while at that time (like I am right now) and they don't have time for a very precise and detailed answer. Or the second reason could be someone answered the question in a better way than they could. Not everyone can type what they mean and make it clear. They may know the answer but may not be very clear when they type it out.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    yes of course ma'am. My apologies for thinking I might have my own opinion...

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    The forums are a publicly available service for all players of the game.

You can't expect to get on and be chummy with everyone. Nor appreciate their humour, ideals, opinions or vice versa.

Some people you will like, others you will dislike. It's the way of life.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    The forums are a publicly available service for all players of the game.

You can't expect to get on and be chummy with everyone. Nor appreciate their humour, ideals, opinions or vice versa.

Some people you will like, others you will dislike. It's the way of life.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Ouch.
    It was said in "jest". I guess you didn't appreciate my caustic humor.
    Fair enough.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    In that case I *really* don't appreciate it being told of by a moderator for 'necroing' a thread by using the search function...
    Ouch.
    It was said in "jest". I guess you didn't appreciate my caustic humor. In addition, I also didn't close that thread or even PM you to stop.

Maybe I should stop being humorous.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X