Cross server MP dungeons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server MP dungeons

This probably will never happen due to the fact it isn't in the Chinese server I believe. Yet since this is the suggestion forum I might as well give my suggestion. I think since it is hard in most if not all servers to find a party to do MP runs at anytime you want. There should be cross server MP runs. Since there is cross server BG and arena. Why not MP too? How this will work is that say you choose a map in the HoH. Anyone from any server can see your map. Then just click on it if they wish to join and boom you have a party set up. This will eliminate most problems people have such as finding people to go with, and also gives everyone more leeway on when to do the MPs. You won't have to set any times up for you group as you are able to go whenever you want. The only downside is if you get stuck with rude people or bad players you may end up missing your loots or losing the MP runs.

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    This probably will never happen due to the fact it isn't in the Chinese server I believe. Yet since this is the suggestion forum I might as well give my suggestion. I think since it is hard in most if not all servers to find a party to do MP runs at anytime you want. There should be cross server MP runs. Since there is cross server BG and arena. Why not MP too? How this will work is that say you choose a map in the HoH. Anyone from any server can see your map. Then just click on it if they wish to join and boom you have a party set up. This will eliminate most problems people have such as finding people to go with, and also gives everyone more leeway on when to do the MPs. You won't have to set any times up for you group as you are able to go whenever you want. The only downside is if you get stuck with rude people or bad players you may end up missing your loots or losing the MP runs.
    This.

Comment

Would love to have this, meeting people out of your server is good too. I want Lin, GG and onimad in my team for once... ya know, just to pass Demon Temple Nightmare first boss >.>

The implementation would be quite troublesome though.
      Last edited by DeathRiver; 02-15-2013, 02:01 AM.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Yea I agree it probably be too complicated but this would make things so much easier. Especially for people who can't set a specific time each day due to work or something. It will allow you to go whenever you wish. Such a pain trying find guilds or in world chat to do runs. This could also help the lowbies out as well and overall just make the community larger.

Comment

It's a fun idea, since some ppl seem to have big troubles finding a good party for higher dungeons. Though it would mean doing more MPs with PUGs then, which can result in this; people with no patience, kicking you out and you lose a precious MP run. And as our Condor so eloquently put it:
          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          That's why you run with guildies or friends.
          PUGs are risky.
          Now if we could 'befriend' ppl cross-server, get to know them, or even organize cross-server MPs through the forum, that could solve that.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            It's a fun idea, since some ppl seem to have big troubles finding a good party for higher dungeons. Though it would mean doing more MPs with PUGs then, which can result in this; people with no patience, kicking you out and you lose a precious MP run. And as our Condor so eloquently put it:

Now if we could 'befriend' ppl cross-server, get to know them, or even organize cross-server MPs through the forum, that could solve that.
            Well run with guildies is important and I do that all the time since I have my own specific group I go with. However, some cons do that is there may be people of different timezones in your guild which can't help other guildies out, or they just choose not to help out. This will allow everyone to be able to go when they want and have help of other stronger players out of your server. Pros and cons to this but I think more pros outweigh the cons. Doubt this will happen though as it seems too complicated and dont think it's in the chinese server atm

Comment

i think if a person doesn't have map set by a certian time before some one else enters they should have a kick the leader button because 9 out of 10 times when i go into a multi player dungon they seem to have no clue what they are doing and don't have a map chosen and it's annoying to make those who would like to start quickly wait..

Comment

as a full time student not every one has the time for extended guild questing or is on 24/7 to handle guild matters.. i only rarely get time to have fun because most it is work and i think the leader will boot you for any reason missing a daily quest or abesenteeism..

Comment

Why are people posting off topic questions in this thread? If you need to say something about your issues then please make your own thread.

Comment

I have thought of this before and it would be really great but the problem is is with the higher dungeons. As the dungeons get harder, particularly from badlands onwards they get more and more gear demanding and specific classes with specific specs become necessities. For example in Moonevil Den you need an archer with at least level 2 scattershot or no dice and a group of fresh 60s would not be able to run this unless they have very good BRs. Demon Temple is even worse. I tried it once but you need 2 archers or 2 mages and I had 2 knights so wasn't able to down the final boss. I just foresee this being too risky in the higher dungeons. I certainly wouldn't risk it. Imagine trying to do nightmare on any dungeon outside void. You will get so many people well undergeared for them making it impossible.
                    Last edited by R24877577; 02-15-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

This sounds like an intresting idea but think that it will be too complicated to implement in game.
                      As to the problem of maybe getting people join you in the runs you want to do that are to weak or whatever... I don't see how thats a problem you can always kick people from party.
                      But yeah at times it is hard to find people to do runs with and in those cases maybe this will help but like many people already said. Implementing this might be a problem
                      Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
                      GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
                      Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

Working...
                      X