Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible to have a married event in wartune

just thinking

Umm why? And if you have marriage, do you have divorce, do you have home you share and then have to split and do you have to split your horsies that will be your children and oh, can't forget the piggie.. Can he just be supper for the night?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

I think it could be interesting to see. Don't know its practical application in the game unless it showed on the toons who they were married to. They could possibly get a bigger bonus for MPs than just a lvl 9 friend does. Might require players to be lvl 9 friends and have to get an item in game or make something (aka ring) before they can do it. I mean lets be honest...when we all cap out at lvl 80...what else we gonna do? Its gonna take months to get the epic pve and trinkets. This might give something for players to do...course at that point its not going to matter...and now I see myself babbling...
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I could see "marriage" getting you bonuses for MP Dungeons together, but what I want to know is - can I be polygamous?
        Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
        Kabam Server 1 - US West
        Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
        S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
          Umm why? And if you have marriage, do you have divorce, do you have home you share and then have to split and do you have to split your horsies that will be your children and oh, can't forget the piggie.. Can he just be supper for the night?
          BACON!

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
          can I be polygamous?
          With who? There are no women on the interweb, as we all know.

Anywho...
          If you get some perks like what Barbo said, or even an option to exchange items between said two individuals, I'd do it. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            BACON!

Anywho...
            If you get some perks like what Barbo said, or even an option to exchange items between said two individuals, I'd do it. ^_^
            LOL my poor babe would never get away. We are getting married in real life and are married already in like five online games. But I can see this causing issues especially if people could send items to others. The friendship boosts you already get are very nice, especially when you have a dedicated party to run MPs with. It's almost like being potted without wasting contribution on pots. But if we do marriage here.. .I could easily see them making it a VIP only thing or buy a marriage scroll with Balens and then we'd have an entire new set of whiners for a whole different reason.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

It's not gay if one of them is a pixelated female...
              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
              Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
              S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

if we are married can we have a GF on the side? (shhhhh dont tell mad). i agree this could be something interesting and might help the game play a little with the sense of being able to do certain things like reaching a new level of friendship. maybe even dbl friend points for being married. of course i think they would need to be taken away if ever a "divorce" was to happen. one thing...dont let barbo get married...he smells funny.

Comment

It's not gay if one of them is a pixelated female...
                  If it really implemented...
                  I'll just whined so I can change my toon gender --
                  My patner and me both using male toon... married with other?
                  Waste...
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

Comment

yeah me and my wife both females... so can their be same sex marriages?
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheRedDoc View Post
                      if we are married can we have a GF on the side? (shhhhh dont tell mad). i agree this could be something interesting and might help the game play a little with the sense of being able to do certain things like reaching a new level of friendship. maybe even dbl friend points for being married. of course i think they would need to be taken away if ever a "divorce" was to happen. one thing...dont let barbo get married...he smells funny.
                      Haha very funny Red :P
                      You know that's a medical condition that I can't help...wait nvm what I just said...
                      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                      BR: 67K
                      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Anywho...
                        All my gems just all got a 'property of Creamy' label stamped all over them... o.O
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          All my gems just all got a 'property of Creamy' label stamped all over them... o.O
                          Gems? You mean the family jewels, right?

Malfaedor
                          Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
                          S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

Gems? You mean the family jewels, right?
                            If it only meant the family jewels I'd be fine...
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

cmon, this game is not the sims -.-
                              - Trololololo

Comment

Working...
                              X