• Show
Clear All

• FreakMood
    started a topic possible to have a married event in wartune

possible to have a married event in wartune

just thinking

• SleepysGrl
    replied
    how long after purchase of engagement ring and proposal do you have to hold the ceremony?

Leave a comment:

• LadyKayla
    replied
    Marriage is already implemented but that's only in the Chinese version and this update just came up around on December 1st of 2013 buts its in China so marriage might not exactly be possible they say r2games refused this but then again we'll see what happens also more news to u cute kids the rings may cost 800 balens u can see this once u search it up on the website there are many more fun things and updates for sure (lol u obviously know what I mean since i cant say it) T.T
    Last edited by LadyKayla; 01-30-2014, 12:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Starrygirl
    replied
    *cough* not a date site. Wanted to smack someone once for saying "looking for a boyfriend" in world chat. But if it doesnt turn into a dating site i'd say the married status would be fine. Polygamy would be fun too. 8D

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    All my gems just all got a 'property of Creamy' label stamped all over them... o.O
    They already had that stamped all over them, remember? ^_^ Now it'll just be Gems + Everything Else... ^_^

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    I want this too )

Leave a comment:

• Baryl
    replied
    cmon, this game is not the sims -.-

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    Gems? You mean the family jewels, right?
    If it only meant the family jewels I'd be fine...

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    All my gems just all got a 'property of Creamy' label stamped all over them... o.O
    Gems? You mean the family jewels, right?

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    Anywho...
    If you get some perks like what Barbo said, or even an option to exchange items between said two individuals, I'd do it. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRedDoc View Post
    if we are married can we have a GF on the side? (shhhhh dont tell mad). i agree this could be something interesting and might help the game play a little with the sense of being able to do certain things like reaching a new level of friendship. maybe even dbl friend points for being married. of course i think they would need to be taken away if ever a "divorce" was to happen. one thing...dont let barbo get married...he smells funny.
    Haha very funny Red :P
    You know that's a medical condition that I can't help...wait nvm what I just said...

Leave a comment:

• TheRedDoc
    replied
    yeah me and my wife both females... so can their be same sex marriages?
    lol

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    It's not gay if one of them is a pixelated female...
    If it really implemented...
    I'll just whined so I can change my toon gender --
    My patner and me both using male toon... married with other?
    Waste...

Leave a comment:

• TheRedDoc
    replied
    if we are married can we have a GF on the side? (shhhhh dont tell mad). i agree this could be something interesting and might help the game play a little with the sense of being able to do certain things like reaching a new level of friendship. maybe even dbl friend points for being married. of course i think they would need to be taken away if ever a "divorce" was to happen. one thing...dont let barbo get married...he smells funny.

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    With who? There are no women on the interweb, as we all know.
    It's not gay if one of them is a pixelated female...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X