Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

I think that once you get devotion 100 you should get just 2 skeleton keys or maybe some stuff, hopefully the skeleton keys because it seems people run out of those too often.

Also a screen that shows your DPS(damage per second), total damage, play time, highest hit, that type of stuff.

I like the idea of the DPS meter - a little WoW'ish, but still nice. A lot of guys would like to see how they do, and I like knowing if a new build is doing more damage or not.
    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
    Kabam Server 1 - US West
    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Saga

Comment

Yeah, and to test new equipment also. I was also a little confused for WB I was at 7th place with the closest person over 100k damage below me than it finished and I was somehow 16th Id like to know how that is possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha_stigma View Post
        Yeah, and to test new equipment also. I was also a little confused for WB I was at 7th place with the closest person over 100k damage below me than it finished and I was somehow 16th Id like to know how that is possible?
        The final notification is usually the accurate indicator. The leaderboard sometimes suffer from what I like to call "instance disintegration" - in that, other instances on the same WB fail to be merged with each other.

Comment

Working...
        X