Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    most people use 2 archers 2 mage for demon temple if lvl 55 pvp set

if wearing legend lvl 50 set then can see 1 knight 2 archers 1 mage.
    My group consists of 2 archer 1 knight and one mage and we do just fine. Just requires rage runes though since we dont have pve set atm. So no you dont need 2 archer and 2 mage to complete this mp.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      My group consists of 2 archer 1 knight and one mage and we do just fine. Just requires rage runes though since we dont have pve set atm. So no you dont need 2 archer and 2 mage to complete this mp.
      he said 'most people'

We do it 2 mages 1 archer 1 knight with pvp set and 0 ragerunes :P
      ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
      My pathetic youtube channel
      -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

300k balens is ca rough estimate for the cost of buying the level 5 crystaloid packs. 1 pack contains 10 loids - 10 lvl5 loids = 1 lvl 6 loid - you need 400 lvl6 loids per piece and the packs cost 159 balens, 159*1600 loids = 254,400 balens

Comment

Nice necro.. now how about some minimum stats, especially to pass NM 70s?
          There's only 1 team running NM 70 with 90K+ BR archers on my server,
          the rest teams only 70-75K+ BR and they've been stuck regular for months.
          I don't see anyone but heavy cashers getting it in 6 years.. For Reals R2?
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by R280622 View Post
            300k balens is ca rough estimate for the cost of buying the level 5 crystaloid packs. 1 pack contains 10 loids - 10 lvl5 loids = 1 lvl 6 loid - you need 400 lvl6 loids per piece and the packs cost 159 balens, 159*1600 loids = 254,400 balens
            the 300k recharge and crystaloid pack are on different event.
            Arintal already copas that event, recharge 300k balen, you get 80 crystaloid lvl 5 (mean 8 crystaloid llvl 6 -_-") automatically and still left you with 300k ballen to use and buy another crystaloid pack (the one you count).

Oh well, but that 300k balen recharge already end since January -_-
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

most of the players have lvl 60 sets, like onimad, gartergrl to name a few.
              LMAO GG hasn't played in MONTHS. She's long gone

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
                i hope will need knight for finished that dungeon.
                Nope as usual don't need a knight for this mp. 2 pve mages and archers clear it easy.....same with NM version

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                  Nope as usual don't need a knight for this mp. 2 pve mages and archers clear it easy.....same with NM version
                  Delete knight then ..... Knight useless @ This game ......game over .......

Comment

seriously knight cant do nm lych or samsara without 20k+ pdef 18k+ mdef and 80k+ hp
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

seriously knight cant do nm lych or samsara without 20k+ pdef 18k+ mdef and 80k+ hp
                      we run yesterday lynch NM, that the one more friendly to knights, stats where are you have there just not that much HP, but got stuck at last boss even with WC on, but then some players where missing medallion that would help a lot, so knights can do NM 70's Lynch.

Comment

Ive done lynch nm before i got my leg rings / less of those stats
                        never used wc, since i save it for a diff purpose. Just potted.
                        and ofc, its a pain getting hit by the mobs/bosses, but i could survive, ty to my mages and archer.
                        Learn the pattern of the bosses, know when to shield, when to go all out on attacks and know your rage consumption.
                        Also , having a good set of mages behind you, that can cooperate with eachother is also nice. One can heal you, while the other gain rage for bless etcetc
                        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                        âœ* Prizzly
                        âœ* Knight
                        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

@Prizzly: People here don't 'learn', they whine.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                            Ive done lynch nm before i got my leg rings / less of those stats
                            never used wc, since i save it for a diff purpose. Just potted.
                            and ofc, its a pain getting hit by the mobs/bosses, but i could survive, ty to my mages and archer.
                            Learn the pattern of the bosses, know when to shield, when to go all out on attacks and know your rage consumption.
                            Also , having a good set of mages behind you, that can cooperate with eachother is also nice. One can heal you, while the other gain rage for bless etcetc
                            I agree, would love to have ssore and mr m kind of mages behind me for lych nm.
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              @Prizzly: People here don't 'learn', they whine.
                              XD
                              yea thats is /sadly/ the truth.
                              I remember a time GOD was hard when i was 50-55. But once you know its pattern of when he uses delfect and his other moves, then you can learn how to act on it.
                              Our archer that time knew exactly when to scatter etcetc
                              And it still counts today; knowing the moves, so you can act on it. :P
                              Its not just plain run into the fight and just whack the shiz out of it.
                              butya, i wonder when theyll learn ;p #zips tea
                              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                              âœ* Prizzly
                              âœ* Knight
                              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                                XD
                                yea thats is /sadly/ the truth.
                                I remember a time GOD was hard when i was 50-55. But once you know its pattern of when he uses delfect and his other moves, then you can learn how to act on it.
                                Our archer that time knew exactly when to scatter etcetc
                                And it still counts today; knowing the moves, so you can act on it. :P
                                Its not just plain run into the fight and just whack the shiz out of it.
                                butya, i wonder when theyll learn ;p #zips tea
                                Never because they can go to forum and whine and thinking some1 would care

Comment

Working...
                                X