lets discuss level 70-80 MPD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    I agree, would love to have ssore and mr m kind of mages behind me for lych nm.
    HAHAHA u never ran an mp with Ssore then obviously. The entire time he tells you what skill to cast. I do Lych NM and don't have 20k PDEF, 18k MDEF. I do have 80k HP's though and thats about what you need as a Knight. Like Prizzy said. You learn the pattern of the bosses. Boss 1 I believe does 2 normal hits, then big hit, then an aoe. On the big hit you need some buff on the boss (IS, Apollos or shield) and you're fine. Second, when he buffs then heals his big attack is right after. same thing u shield or apollo then, very simple. Last boss, well u just apollo as often as u can, archer IS/ DF as much as possible as well and ur fine. The group I run with no one needs WC, not even sure we need pots tbh. All members are in the 75k-82k BR range

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
      HAHAHA u never ran an mp with Ssore then obviously. The entire time he tells you what skill to cast. I do Lych NM and don't have 20k PDEF, 18k MDEF. I do have 80k HP's though and thats about what you need as a Knight. Like Prizzy said. You learn the pattern of the bosses. Boss 1 I believe does 2 normal hits, then big hit, then an aoe. On the big hit you need some buff on the boss (IS, Apollos or shield) and you're fine. Second, when he buffs then heals his big attack is right after. same thing u shield or apollo then, very simple. Last boss, well u just apollo as often as u can, archer IS/ DF as much as possible as well and ur fine. The group I run with no one needs WC, not even sure we need pots tbh. All members are in the 75k-82k BR range
      yeah 80k hp and buffs like apollo shield shld help but indulge me, i believe your mdef is at least 14k buffed to be able to tank at least 1 hit with Incen strike or apollos and your pdef is 18k min.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        yeah 80k hp and buffs like apollo shield shld help but indulge me, i believe your mdef is at least 14k buffed to be able to tank at least 1 hit with Incen strike or apollos and your pdef is 18k min.
        You don't need MDEF in the MP, i swap out all mdef gems for block (5K+ block) and you have to know when to shield, and when to apollo.

Comment

Working...
        X