Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GL Horse ( Win in GB #1 )

Hi ...

my Suggest about the unicorn , why don't make it Randomly ( only for players join in GB ) or just for #1 in Guild

that give hope to every one and give them Incentive to wait the GB all the time

thx...
    "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

If you gave every player in the guild a horse it would destroy any type of balance in the game. That horse is too powerful to have more than one. The reason it goes to the GM is because they (typically) created the guild and worked to gather the players to become the number 1 guild.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I think he said randomly to 1 player
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        I think he said randomly to 1 player
        He did say that but also he said just for #1 guild. I wanted to cover all the grounds.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

randomly to 1 player not all players
          "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Have to disagree here. A low level alt could get it and it would bother a lot of the high levels who carried that person to victory.

Comment

Can the Unicorn be made of bacon?

Seriously though - having a random horse give-away caters to the higher level guilds, and will NOT promote lower level guilds to climb that high so much as higher level people to simply try and join the guild to get the opportunity to win said prize. There are always quick get-arounds. Trust me - I can appreciate the #1 Guild working hard to get there, but once there, I think favouring them too much is pointless. Give it to a random GW'ing player from the (soon to be) 8th place Guild - NOW you have incentive for people to climb up and take over their position (and as the 8th place guild gets more powerful, they climb higher and a different guild gets the chance).

Personally I'd rather it be a random L3-5 gem, Socketing Rod or Crypt Key.
              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
              Kabam Server 1 - US West
              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                Can the Unicorn be made of bacon?
                Yes.

As far as the topic goes; please no. Then some afker from the battle has a chance to win it. No way...

Comment

Working...
                X