Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about attack speed

Hello to everyone here,

I would like to ask if it is possible to make 2 consecutive attacks (1 normal and one skill,sometimes 2 skills) before the opponents attack for around 4 or 5 times in a battle against a player? I encountered one such situation in battlegrounds you see and its quite bothersome to be on the receiving end of it.I'm not lagging and i'm sure i time my attacks right,but he gets to pull 2 attacks .....

Thanks in advance for the reply .....

Originally posted by miketvr View Post
    Hello to everyone here,

I would like to ask if it is possible to make 2 consecutive attacks (1 normal and one skill,sometimes 2 skills) before the opponents attack for around 4 or 5 times in a battle against a player? I encountered one such situation in battlegrounds you see and its quite bothersome to be on the receiving end of it.I'm not lagging and i'm sure i time my attacks right,but he gets to pull 2 attacks .....

Thanks in advance for the reply .....
    Yes. Multiple reasons.

* You're lagging - either due to true latency, Flash bloat or poor computer performance (variety of reasons for this).
    * You've selected a (very) slow skill.
    * You're battling an AI.
    * Combination of above.

Comment

its an exploit that is used for too much n needs fixing

Comment

Its not an exploit. Players need to consider if they are facing an AI, the AI can react faster than the player can (ie. they automatically do the QTE whereas the player has to manually enter them in). Also as it has been said in earlier posts...certain skills are used faster than others. Mages can spam LB and RoF faster than a Knight can use Ult slasher it seems. The same for archers skills. Their multi shot is used very quickly. Its not an exploit. If the other player gets multiple skills off before you do due to lag...its not their fault.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
          (ie. they automatically do the QTE whereas the player has to manually enter them in).
          AFAIK the AI doesn't do QTE?

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            AFAIK the AI doesn't do QTE?
            I've always assumed it was automatic. When facing enemy knights with Reflect damage they always have the QTE bonus.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

im sure AI do the qte.

I use AI on the catacomb boss and its DF slow the boss for 3 turns (without qte it will slow only 2 turns).

BTW, 2 things for AI, its can activate the skill while the skill still CD in my screen.

And it react to the half rage skill from the ring faster than normal player.

Comment

Working...
              X