Vouchers to Balens/Balens to Vouchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vouchers to Balens/Balens to Vouchers

Just a thought I had was sitting here waiting for certain timers to wear off so I went back into facebook and hit one of the games I do. While there I was noticing the conversion you could do... Gold to Materials or Materials to Gold. Got me thinking. So many people really need one or the other of Vouchers or Balens at one time or another. It would be nice if we could swap out like a currency exchange. Maybe on a 3 voucher to 1 balen basis or something.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Oh, I'm sure they'd make the conversion rate much higher than that - probably at a 10:1 or 25:1 ratio - but I still like the idea of it. + 1 GAJILLION!
    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
    Kabam Server 1 - US West
    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Saga

Comment

Prolly right, Rex, the conversion would definitely be higher but it was just a number at the time. Even 25to1 would be worth it when there are times we are just short of either the balens or the vouchers to upgrade farm or reset skills.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
      X