Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Daily Energizing/Harvesting Limit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Energizing/Harvesting Limit

As a VIP, I'm allowed to have more friends.

Does this mean I'm allowed to Energize/Harvest more? If not, why the hell not? As a VIP, I get increased Mystery Shop attempts, Increased Alchemy Attempts, Increased this and that - why not give me an increase in Energizing and Harvesting? It seems like I run out of attempts to energize before I even get through my list...

Yes, I know - some extra gold and extra mats (Daru, Kyanite, XP, Gold), but hey, I get all these perks already by being a VIP - what's a little more going to hurt?
    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
    Kabam Server 1 - US West
    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Saga

So are you asking for more gold turnout from energizing? That's really the only way that would work I think. But I think it is fine how it is. Already enough improvements as it is with vip and I am a vip 5.

Comment

Not asking for improved Gold turnout. I'm asking for more chances to Energize. For example, I get a Bounty Quest to energize, but I've already hit my limit for the day because I have 200+ friends and already hit 200 of them.

If the number of friends can be increased, then the number of harvests/energizing should increase equally (ie. if you can have 250 friends, you can energize 250 times).
      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
      Kabam Server 1 - US West
      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Guild: Saga

Comment

Yes I agree with this.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
        X