Daily Energizing/Harvesting Limit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Energizing/Harvesting Limit

As a VIP, I'm allowed to have more friends.

Does this mean I'm allowed to Energize/Harvest more? If not, why the hell not? As a VIP, I get increased Mystery Shop attempts, Increased Alchemy Attempts, Increased this and that - why not give me an increase in Energizing and Harvesting? It seems like I run out of attempts to energize before I even get through my list...

Yes, I know - some extra gold and extra mats (Daru, Kyanite, XP, Gold), but hey, I get all these perks already by being a VIP - what's a little more going to hurt?
    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
    Kabam Server 1 - US West
    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Saga

So are you asking for more gold turnout from energizing? That's really the only way that would work I think. But I think it is fine how it is. Already enough improvements as it is with vip and I am a vip 5.

Comment

Not asking for improved Gold turnout. I'm asking for more chances to Energize. For example, I get a Bounty Quest to energize, but I've already hit my limit for the day because I have 200+ friends and already hit 200 of them.

If the number of friends can be increased, then the number of harvests/energizing should increase equally (ie. if you can have 250 friends, you can energize 250 times).
      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
      Kabam Server 1 - US West
      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Guild: Saga

Comment

Yes I agree with this.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
        X