why knights TRASH archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why knights TRASH archers

I already posted this on some other thread but w/e.The difference beetwen the two is in astro.Archer damage astrals aside of patk is sniper edge and enhanced detemination while knights damage astro is will destroyer.If you do the math archer with lvl6 sniper gets 1.2k dmg + let's say lvl6 determination(30%) crit base dmg which is usually around 2k so that's extra 600 crit(i'm not 100% sure determination astro works like this 'cuz there is no info on this ) .So archer from 2 astro get roughly 1.8k dmg where knights from only will destroyer get with lvl6 30% of their patk which means knight with 12.5k patk(that's how much i have now,archer btw) get extra 3.75k patk.And add to that they have extra astro to work with you 'll get the idea why are they trashing archers left and right(+ 20%pdef and better pdef on their gear).I hope i helped a bit
    Just to add that's the reason knight's only get stronger 'cuz with their patk growth their bonus grows aswell where archers are stuck with what they got and after you lvled crit astro your extra dmg boost stagnates.Cheers
    Conclusion - will destroyer is ******* unreal
    Solution - hmm maybe if you make that archer rage gain is not crit dependant and give us a chance to equiq will destroyer ourselves

yeah thats why knights are always leading world boss.....oh wait nvm they just crush archers which is what they are supposed to counter while the mages usually trash them.
    Server 92- King
    Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Well at last archer will lv up faster then knight, and archer will have moar gold from WB then Knight.

Comment

Like archers need *another* advantage.

Comment

archers may rule wb but pvp they are trash they supposed to kill mages but when you hit them with damn light than rof they pretty much dead

Comment

freaking archer shoot me 4 times before it was my turn :P
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

gold doesn't do damage and lance fix your lag

Comment

End game the crit/determination combo would prolly be devastating. The crit bonus is already around ~30% or so and add another 50% for the determination astral and the damage would be insane. Combine that with a really high patk and I don't see why players say Archers suck. I saw an archer beat a mage twice in the same BG and the mage had about a 5k BR advantage over the archer. The mage did have the pve set and the archer had pvp so not sure if that makes a big difference but it is what it is.
                Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                BR: 67K
                Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                  End game the crit/determination combo would prolly be devastating. The crit bonus is already around ~30% or so and add another 50% for the determination astral and the damage would be insane. Combine that with a really high patk and I don't see why players say Archers suck. I saw an archer beat a mage twice in the same BG and the mage had about a 5k BR advantage over the archer. The mage did have the pve set and the archer had pvp so not sure if that makes a big difference but it is what it is.
                  This.

Gold DOES mean damage/crit/++. Indirectly, it gives better astrals which in turn affects your damage output. Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    Like archers need *another* advantage.
                    Glad you recognise that *nods*
                    ♥Hell♥
                    Sybian
                    S1 - VictisHNR
                    *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

and lets not forget daru for high level troops!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                        did you read the tittle.Why are you talking about mages when i specifically focused on knight vs archer.JESUS

Comment

Originally posted by efi4100 View Post
                          did you read the tittle.Why are you talking about mages when i specifically focused on knight vs archer.JESUS
                          Because it's the same argument you are making. Remember class versus class advantage?

Comment

I was talking mage in reply to one of the posts above me. If you had looked at all the responses you would've seen that. Someone said that archers struggle against knights and even his MAGE can beat ARCHERS with a LB and RoF. Next time learn to read all the posts instead of one and you'll know.

And don't tittle me....
                            Last edited by Barbarossa; 02-16-2013, 07:45 PM.
                            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                            BR: 67K
                            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

JESUS
                              You said it, man. (Internet dollar for the reference.)

Comment

Working...
                              X