Presenting and suggesting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presenting and suggesting

Hi everyone. Im draconia in server nº4 europe of kabam, first guild master of indignados, guild nº4. My achievements:

- Archer level 51, crusader
    - Be third on world boss
    - Be on the top ten of world boss lots of times.
    - Be guild master of a hispanic guild that only has 15 vip players and is de 4th on br and strengh
    - Have been on top 100 of players in all clasfications

I start to play in a Us server to meet the game and start in this european server the first day it opens. I have been a very competitive player without paying money; no vip, no balens. Some problems makes me leave to play seriously and i dont have the same spirit as the first day.

In my opinion, ther's too much diference between vip players and no vip players, and this difference increases whit time. Im seeing vip players amountig more than 15 millions of exp in a day while i can amount 5 millions if i do everything; im seeing vipplayers raising one level every day or in two days, while i need 3 days to raise one level... add piezes with 3 or 4 gems socketed, wings, mounts overpowered, full orange astrals with high levels... its imposible to compete against them. I left the game 4 days in some vip players raised in this 4 days 4 levels (55 to 59). For this reasons, i want to make some suggestions:

- Payment players gots 2 ways to get overpowered; balens and vip. With vip they can win more exp, not lose honor, benefits in plunder, dont have cooldown... with balens they can buy socketting rods, wings, mounts, exp scrolls, dont pay gold with blitz, buy legendary set 40, 2 skill tree... My suggestion is to eliminate one of this 2 ways. I think its better to remove vip benefits.

- In battlegrounds you have made a very good improve, leveling it; but the problems wil continue. In a bg of 40-49, 49 players will continue bulling 40-44 players with no mercy, and vip players will continue standing on the middle, killing everyone they can. For this i got some suggestions: change the honor you receive depending on level of player you defeated. If you defeat a player with higher level tha you, you will receie more honor than if you defeat a player with less level than you. Increase the honor you receive for returning resources, there's so diference between the honor you win returning resources than defeating other players. Limit the number of players you can defeat to 15, for example.

- In guild battles there are som things that can be updated. I hate when a stronger guild takes the base of their rivals and doesn't let them to move or doing something. Its a bulling. For guild battles, i will do the next: the base of the guild cant be taked by the enemy guild; do like battleground, life doesnt recharge after a battle, you can recharge it in your base or in towers.

- For the characters, their skills are so unbalanced. Archers doesnt't have so chances to win a mage in same conditions. Mages have good skills for theis magic, knights have good skills to make them tanks, but archers doesnt have so great skills. Archers got to be the buffers of enemys, its good to have a skill to eliminate enemys buf, but armor piecer got to be more powerfull. Let armor piecer decrease the enemys attack. Posion arrow is so weak compared to the curses that boses inflict to you.

- Change catacombs enemys. Every 5 levels, the same eye, but stronger... this is an advantadge for mages. The players that arrives first to level 100 of catacombs, are mages. You have to change catacombs boses to make it more balanced for characters.

- Astrals... spending high amounts of gold to take some violet astrals and 0 oranges... got buyed more than 7000 astrals in my game. Only 3 orange astrals... bad luck... so astrals is only luck??? no way. My suggestion fo astrals: combination. If you combine 5 green astrals of PATK, you get one blue astral of PATK; if you combine 5 blue astrals of PATK, you receive a violet astral of PATK... with this will be easier to get orange astrals, except the specials that only are violet or orange.

I finish with a wish: i wish that playment will be only for stetic things on the game; for clothes, castle, buildings on the city. And get the same things for all the players to make this game a well balanced game. At this moment, its so unbalanced.

Originally posted by Darkgon View Post
    In my opinion, ther's too much diference between vip players and no vip players, and this difference increases whit time. Im seeing vip players amountig more than 15 millions of exp in a day while i can amount 5 millions if i do everything; im seeing vipplayers raising one level every day or in two days, while i need 3 days to raise one level... add piezes with 3 or 4 gems socketed, wings, mounts overpowered, full orange astrals with high levels... its imposible to compete against them. I left the game 4 days in some vip players raised in this 4 days 4 levels (55 to 59). For this reasons, i want to make some suggestions:
    No. You're comparing very high level VIPs to non-VIPs. Of course VIP 9s will get that very nice 150% bonus to XP. Also, you're comparing different levels - but for giggles, if not, the disparity should not be *10 million XP*. So many issues could be occurring here - if you need assistance with closing this gap, please advise. Insofar as the sockets, wings and mounts are concerned, you can already obtain rods, most of the mounts for free - and the lower cost wings were available for a very low recharge amount.

- Payment players gots 2 ways to get overpowered; balens and vip. With vip they can win more exp, not lose honor, benefits in plunder, dont have cooldown... with balens they can buy socketting rods, wings, mounts, exp scrolls, dont pay gold with blitz, buy legendary set 40, 2 skill tree... My suggestion is to eliminate one of this 2 ways. I think its better to remove vip benefits.
    No. You can also be a VIP - if you work on getting free Balens from your platform.

- In battlegrounds you have made a very good improve, leveling it; but the problems wil continue. In a bg of 40-49, 49 players will continue bulling 40-44 players with no mercy, and vip players will continue standing on the middle, killing everyone they can. For this i got some suggestions: change the honor you receive depending on level of player you defeated. If you defeat a player with higher level tha you, you will receie more honor than if you defeat a player with less level than you. Increase the honor you receive for returning resources, there's so diference between the honor you win returning resources than defeating other players. Limit the number of players you can defeat to 15, for example.
    No. 1.5X might have this issue of x9's camping - but 1.6X will change this to have overlapping brackets. The honor system is NOT directly tied to character level except by title cap by level. It's based on a different mechanic - honor. Of course, powerful players will be able to rack up more honor - they deserve it as they either have paid for it or have worked the system. If you do not have the BR to back up your honor title, you have to get more creative in getting more honor. Capping kills sounds great - until you get hit for a huge honor loss by a lower honored player and need to make it up.

- In guild battles there are som things that can be updated. I hate when a stronger guild takes the base of their rivals and doesn't let them to move or doing something. Its a bulling. For guild battles, i will do the next: the base of the guild cant be taked by the enemy guild; do like battleground, life doesnt recharge after a battle, you can recharge it in your base or in towers.
    This is a known problem. Most guilds have made good on not excessively spawnkilling the lower guild's area. I have to admit, this one could use some tweaking.

- For the characters, their skills are so unbalanced. Archers doesnt't have so chances to win a mage in same conditions. Mages have good skills for theis magic, knights have good skills to make them tanks, but archers doesnt have so great skills. Archers got to be the buffers of enemys, its good to have a skill to eliminate enemys buf, but armor piecer got to be more powerfull. Let armor piecer decrease the enemys attack. Posion arrow is so weak compared to the curses that boses inflict to you.
    No. Archers have quite a few pluses going for them already. If your archer cannot take out a similar BR'ed mage (all things being relatively equal), something is wrong with your gear, skills or playstyle. Archers already dominate at WB. They are all but required for the higher MPDs. They have an intrinsic advantage at Tormented. They are a first strike class (relative speed of most attacks) as well as being the best single target damage dealer with having a good multi-target skill/AOE.

- Change catacombs enemys. Every 5 levels, the same eye, but stronger... this is an advantadge for mages. The players that arrives first to level 100 of catacombs, are mages. You have to change catacombs boses to make it more balanced for characters.
    No. Again, crypt/catacombs favor the mage but archers are more than up for the task because of the reasons I previously have given - good damage output and better MDEF than the lowly knights.

- Astrals... spending high amounts of gold to take some violet astrals and 0 oranges... got buyed more than 7000 astrals in my game. Only 3 orange astrals... bad luck... so astrals is only luck??? no way. My suggestion fo astrals: combination. If you combine 5 green astrals of PATK, you get one blue astral of PATK; if you combine 5 blue astrals of PATK, you receive a violet astral of PATK... with this will be easier to get orange astrals, except the specials that only are violet or orange.
    No. Your class already has the most liquidity of the classes. You can amass more gold and daru from the WB than any other class. Everyone has the same luck.

I finish with a wish: i wish that playment will be only for stetic things on the game; for clothes, castle, buildings on the city. And get the same things for all the players to make this game a well balanced game. At this moment, its so unbalanced.
    No. Spending cash (or getting free Balens for ads/clicks) *should* have benefits. Surely you have to understand games cost money - and not every game will have all options available for free - right away. It doesn't work that way. In addition, changing VIP so radically at this point would be a huge game-changer. No thanks.
    Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 02-16-2013, 02:50 PM. Reason: honor system is tied to character level by capping the max honor title by level

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      No. You can also be a VIP - if you work on getting free Balens from your platform.
      Where do you buy VIP for balens?(or do you mean vip items?)

Comment

Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
        Where do you buy VIP for balens?(or do you mean vip items?)
        On Kong, we can get free Kreds which leads to Balens which leads to VIP. I gather you don't have an intermediate option directly from R2. My bad.

Comment

Kabam doesn't have this offer KnowingEyes7.
          Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
          Kabam Server 1 - US West
          Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
          S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Guild: Saga

Comment

In a bg of 40-49, 49 players will continue bulling 40-44 players with no mercy, and vip players will continue standing on the middle, killing everyone they can.
            VIP =/= strong player. Lots of VIP's are extremely weak, and lots of non-VIP's are very strong in comparison. Being strong and powerful doesn't necessarily mean one is VIP or spends a bucketload of balens. You just have to know your character, know the game and know how to play.

Comment

- In battlegrounds you have made a very good improve, leveling it; but the problems wil continue. In a bg of 40-49, 49 players will continue bulling 40-44 players with no mercy, and vip players will continue standing on the middle, killing everyone they can. For this i got some suggestions: change the honor you receive depending on level of player you defeated. If you defeat a player with higher level tha you, you will receie more honor than if you defeat a player with less level than you. Increase the honor you receive for returning resources, there's so diference between the honor you win returning resources than defeating other players. Limit the number of players you can defeat to 15, for example..
              whats wrong with bullying others lower than their level?? they deserve to do that.. and for ***** sake this is a pvp game @_@ lets just say its their payoff of grinding xp faster.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                whats wrong with bullying others lower than their level?? they deserve to do that.. and for ***** sake this is a pvp game @_@ lets just say its their payoff of grinding xp faster.
                Yeah, let's see if you can keep saying that when you're position are victim.
                My earlier experience on this game are being case around by stronger player (I'll keep silent about lvl, we're on sam eground at that time)
                So I know how it really disturbing to get killed every single time without getting any cart.
                Try put yourself on they're shoes.
                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                  My earlier experience on this game are being case around by stronger player (I'll keep silent about lvl, we're on sam eground at that time)
                  So I know how it really disturbing to get killed every single time without getting any cart.
                  ]

I did my time and took my beatings, it's THEIR TURN!
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                    ]

I did my time and took my beatings, it's THEIR TURN!
                    eye for an eye? tooth for a tooth?
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                      hey hey how can u be sure that we share the same thoughts? if im in the disadvantage side..i dont whine.. i know they deserve to beat me up.. either they spend more balens or espend more time ingame.. ive been there and done that.. i didnt whine even once @_@

Comment

Sorry for not answer before, i have problems with my pc.

You're right when you say that a vip player doesn't mean strong player. I have seen vip players with useless gems socketed... but their advantadge is that they can win more exp than other players.
                        I give you and example: arrive to floor 69 on catacombs gives you 465k exp without crypt key, 3 mpd 600k exp, 5 campaigns, 250k exp, 20 bounty quest gives a max 1400k exp all orange, adding daily quest 500k exp, and other things... a normal player doesnt arrive to 5 millions of exp in one day. Vip players can get more than 10milions...

Other thing that you say, archers have advantadge on WB and wins more gold than other characters. In my server there are one mage that she is ever in top 3 of WB, making a lot of damage. She cans do more than 2% of damage. WB damage you do depends ons your PATK or MATK (mages), if you get power potion, expend vouchers and balens, use a scroll of PATK, you can make a lot of damage...

For battelgrounds, i have understood. It's ok, but the bulling players wont stop doing the same.

Another suggestion: can you make diferents rooms for WB depending on level? do like battleground, one world boss for players of levels 20-29, another for 30-39... its a good way to make gold and daru. In actual situation, WB is over in 20min max, and low levels can not get much gold and daru.

Thanks to answer!

Comment

Sorry for not answer before, i have problems with my pc.

You're right when you say that a vip player doesn't mean strong player. I have seen vip players with useless gems socketed... but their advantadge is that they can win more exp than other players.
                          I give you and example: arrive to floor 69 on catacombs gives you 465k exp without crypt key, 3 mpd 600k exp, 5 campaigns, 250k exp, 20 bounty quest gives a max 1400k exp all orange, adding daily quest 500k exp, and other things... a normal player doesnt arrive to 5 millions of exp in one day. Vip players can get more than 10milions...
                          VIP only gives bonus EXP on single campaign runs, and multiplayer campaign runs. Nothing else

VIP doesn't give bonus EXP on catacombs. Only Crypt key does.
                          VIP doesn't give bonus EXP on bounties.
                          VIP doesn't add bonus quest exp.

For $8, you can join VIP.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                          X