Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S63 - Talverton Citadel - baging for server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trust me even with a server merge the server will end up the same again. I am in a server that received a server merge it was alive for a good 3 weeks. Then it started to die again due to the fact many people leave and restart again. Server merges are okay and helps but isn't what stops the problem. R2 needs to cool down on the new servers for awhile. Let the old servers merge together and regain population. Then once you see a steady rise in population in most servers. Start releasing a few more new ones. We have plenty of servers right now. We don't need anymore servers. Merging only helps so much.

Comment

i wanna smash more faces.... we need server merge xD (c) Lucky
      Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

Originally posted by chausson View Post
        Even if we all merge into 2 guilds,we are'nt able to get a 50 vs 50 active players in a GB.I pm most of lower lvl guild master to ask them to merge.
        We do our best to help ourself, please help us!! I like to bother the higher lvl but they start to disapear.We have 776 players into the 16 highest guilds and im sure we can all fit the active into 1.
        I don't know what will happend IF we merge but all i can say is soon Guild battles will be won by 1 afk men.VIP is buged, knight shield too, couple other bugs, players stop playing more and more...
        Im playing for 2 months and i saw the top 10 players leaving.Im normally play MP game for 2 years... i'll be the last one to fight in S63 and i don't want to win over sky+walk that way and im sure they dont want to losse that way too...

Please Merge S63

Thank u
        How is VIP bugged? Agoran is not bugged... the shield animation is slow to disappear when it is breached. Mention the other game-breaking bugs please.

Comment

Server merges are okay and helps but isn't what stops the problem. R2 needs to cool down on the new servers for awhile. Let the old servers merge together and regain population.

mile
          mage
          s63

Comment

I'm gonna repeat myself:

we NEED that merge, or soon this server will be dead.
            right now it's a damn nightmare to get a party for mp runs, during arena time you can barely find people for a decent party, the battlegrounds are getting more and more an AFK fest and guild battles are just between a couple guild who are fielding less than 10 people each, except the top 2, who can get about 20-30 people max,

I repeat:
            without server merge this server will be dead in less than 2 months.

Comment

1:Shield dont stand 5 turn,can be destroy with high damage from knight but remain with high damage from mage.
              2:Cannot send world invite from Lair mp dungeon.
              3:Sometime farm recolt give 900 gold less per plant even if nobody stole from it.
              4:In mp room,after hit ready,if leader leave,u can be stuck in it.
              5:In mp dungeon,1 or more remain alive but cant hit or get hit until all party have being killed.They re-appear and normally fight again.
              6:For VIP it seem its not R2 sorry that one...

As a game tester, i'll keep my eyes open to find other new bugs.Those bugs are minors but can be a pain when happen.
              They wont stop me playing that game specially after having proof mage with 45k br can be beat by a knight 32k br.
              A win it's a win.

Comment

Originally posted by chausson View Post
                1:Shield dont stand 5 turn,can be destroy with high damage from knight but remain with high damage from mage.
                2:Cannot send world invite from Lair mp dungeon.
                3:Sometime farm recolt give 900 gold less per plant even if nobody stole from it.
                4:In mp room,after hit ready,if leader leave,u can be stuck in it.
                5:In mp dungeon,1 or more remain alive but cant hit or get hit until all party have being killed.They re-appear and normally fight again.
                6:For VIP it seem its not R2 sorry that one...

As a game tester, i'll keep my eyes open to find other new bugs.Those bugs are minors but can be a pain when happen.
                They wont stop me playing that game specially after having proof mage with 45k br can be beat by a knight 32k br.
                A win it's a win.

1. AOE's from mages can count as more than 1 turn on shield.
                2. Known, it's just a manual invite thing and has been for a long time.
                3. You had pests and they weren't exterminated, eating into your yeild just like a real garden.
                4. You can be stuck but normally you can refresh and get out if you can't just leave.
                5. That's a common thing caused by suntoria being cast or restoration or someone using a health rune as they die. They come back, sometimes they come back and actually win.
                6. No clue what you mean there, VIP works fine for me and has all along.

Not a game tester, just a player and one that notices things.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

3:no worm and no herb.
                  6:changed credit card to re-new.

WHAT U KNOW ABOUT MY PERSONAL AND PROFESIONAL LIFE?
                  NOT TESTER FOR R2 AND NEVER WILL.
                  BUY DRIVER PARALLEL LINES ON PC AND CHECK CREDIT,UNDER TESTER, JEAN-YVES GIRARD.
                  Im not paid to work,i pay to play.
                  can we merge now?

Comment

the comment i made about game tester was about ME. So I think I know about my life. And how do you know you had no pests in your garden? Did you watch it the whole time?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Yes but only 2 last minutes.dont need to check it 4 hours long.
                      If u not even a tester how can u solve bugs?
                      When u losse money for no evident reason, u check, test and re-try to found why.
                      Its a bugs otherwise i'll ****.
                      U dont take me seriously, no need more talking,U waste my time.
                      Last edited by chausson; 02-27-2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X