Alt-TAB suddenly broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alt-TAB suddenly broken

I play two characters at once in two windows. Until and including yesterday, I was able to Alt-Tab during battle, and simply press the button for the skill I wished to use on the other character.

Beginning today, every time I Alt-TAB in battle... and ONLY in battle... I get the gray film over the screen talling me to "click to continue playing."

Since my technique used the keyboard only, adding the additional step of reaching for the mouse to randomly click on the screen is making my gameplay no longer workable.

Did something change since yesterday? I didn't change anything about my browser or my technique while playing.

I would check your computer system.... as the alt tab system is a built in computer / browser setting
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

He means the Out of Focus warning. Its buggy anyway, It says click here to continue but you click and it doesnt continue. I end up clicking 2-4 times.
      CRCSUX
      Knight
      S50

Comment

I do exactly the same, Klapton. I use Win 7 and set my tabs up so when I alt tab I go between my mage and knight on two browsers. But I always have gotten the Click to Continue Playing especially during WB or GB, it's annoying but it's part of the game.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
        X