SUGGESTION: No More Enchant-After-Death Pop-Up after Some Level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUGGESTION: No More Enchant-After-Death Pop-Up after Some Level

there is this 'you can improve your stats by enchantment' message that pops up whenever one dies...

after like level 10 (probably sooner) EVERYONE knows about enchanting... so it serves no meaningful purpose to be reminded of it and the pop-up becomes extremely annoying after a while... one has to press enough buttons or do mouse clicks already to play the game... encouraging carpal tunnel syndrome should not be one of the game developers' goals!!! (hehe)

IF this is intended as a punishment for dying... then label it what it IS.. and instead have it read... 'PENALTY FOR DEATH - you must close this to continue'... but an enchantment reminder is just insulting after a while...

I agree. .
    CRCSUX
    Knight
    S50

Comment

LOL! That thing is soo annoying. We obviously know we need to enchant our equipment more so why remind up constantly!
      Morganna
      Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
      Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

And I wanna get rid of the socket your gears to improve as well. I have my slots maxed out, where the hell do I socket more gems then?
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I totally agree with removing both the enchant and socket comments after, say, level 35 or so? Totally annoying!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            And I wanna get rid of the socket your gears to improve as well. I have my slots maxed out, where the hell do I socket more gems then?
            Ahah yes, first time i finnaly got all my stuff fully enchanted i was ilke "omg im so happy i wont have that annoying enchant your stuff pop up anymore" but then i saw the "socket your stuff you fool!" pop up...

totally agree this should have been removed a long time ago

Comment

I love this idea, although not sure on exact level, but say lvl 25. (after a few levels arena availability, and enchanting availability.)
              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Working...
              X