Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint about stamina

Hi all,

Why do we need to waste eletrical energy to recover stamina? i need to leave home and let my computer on at altar to get 60 stamina.
    This is not only 2 hours waste because i come back home after 8 or 10 hours.
    If we can blitz solo and multiplayer dungeon, why not stamina?

psst check out the spirit covenant... it's covered there.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

This game is about time and money. Everything takes time. If you don't want to spend time, then spend money
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        This game is about time and money. Everything takes time. If you don't want to spend time, then spend money
        WELL put. nice job

Comment

Originally posted by drecons View Post
          Why do we need to waste eletrical energy to recover stamina? i need to leave home and let my computer on at altar to get 60 stamina.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          I disagree slightly:

This game is about time and money. Everything takes time and money. If you don't want to spend time and money, then you end up with a squishy build.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Hi all,

This is not only 2 hours waste because i come back home after 8 or 10 hours.
            If we can blitz solo and multiplayer dungeon, why not stamina?
            Play a different game in the meantime? Watch/dl a good series? Do your homework? Fool around in Photoshop? Look at Lolcats? Waste time on FB? Jeez, WT isn't the only thing you use your pc/laptop for is it?!

Comment

i am not asking to be faster recover, i am asking to be more ecological.

Comment

i am not asking to be faster recover, i am asking to be more ecological.
                You're not gonna like the astral/power loss in duels while offline then.

Comment

the issue is simple: dont change anything but it can work while your computer is turned off... we dont need to spend eletrical energy for stamina gain.

Comment

stamina regain while being offline i don't see a problem with it so +1

for the guys who said this game is about time and money

please know time is precious and money is an easy way out

thats it

thats all i got to say

for any future posts where someone will say this will make the game easy

all i got to say is

when we can blitz while being offline why can't we regain the stamina while being offline
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Why play a game if man not want to spend time one it

Think if man should get everything for free, is lika good to ask them put all lvl 60 legendary pve set to you account you dosent need to work.

Even payers need to work for get something.

If man want everything for free you should create a own game some you self build just only for you and play it
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                        Why play a game if man not want to spend time one it

Think if man should get everything for free, is lika good to ask them put all lvl 60 legendary pve set to you account you dosent need to work.

Even payers need to work for get something.

If man want everything for free you should create a own game some you self build just only for you and play it
                        hummm that wasnt really the purpose of this thread : when you are on altar for stamina : the op ask why he needs to keep computer open staying on altar doing nothing during 2 hrs and why its not like blitz that we can close computer during the blitz is actif? probably is because they expect you pay for spirit convenant as well.

People want as well to play the fun part , with everything we need to do blitz is still really worth it , cause we also have to work and done other stuff in our life and we cannot just play 24hs a day lol the altar isnt a fun part of the game , when you basicaly do nothing there.

Comment

what dev thought it was a good idea to make peeps stop playing the game to recover a stat. OMG WHY WOULD I PLAY A GAME LIKE THAT?

Comment

If you can regain stamina offline, it's as good as not have cultivation in the first place.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                            X