Perfect PvP balance suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect PvP balance suggestion

Since knight get a dodge an attack heal, getting hit heal, receiving a crit heal...breathing heal, money shot heal and other forms of healing for absolutely no reason other than standing there.
    Mages get their Heal over time the direct heal or the aoe heal...or chain cast AOE

Every time an archer crits 30% of the damage should be returned as a heal. Its a moot point since everyone stacks Pdef 150 healing from a crit doesn't seem like much considering the lack of crits. I mean seriously the 10% from a dodge astral procs more often than 45% of crit.

Anyways take this under advisement, would be nice to have a crit heal in demon temple.

No no no no no no no no no no no...

30% of a crit? You serious? No way. Archers do have an ability that they can use to heal...albeit its not a good one. But 30% of a crit? I've seen archers crit for a **** ton of damage and I've heard of even higher crits. 30% of 110k crit against WB? I know pvp is different but no...R2 does not need to balance any pvp element.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

We can balance this. Why don't we find ways to stop archers from dominating wb?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Ummm as far as I can tell the WB still smacks everyone for about 400K after 5-6 turns, so no matter how much it heals it not going to stop that

How about quit whining about the world boss, this is about PVP. Yes yes I know you guys don't know how to play, but non balen rezzing knights and mages still manage the top 10.
        Last edited by R22318125; 02-17-2013, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22318125 View Post
          Ummm as far as I can tell the WB still smacks everyone for about 400K after 5-6 turns, so no matter how much it heals it not going to stop that

How about quit whining about the world boss, this is about PVP. Yes yes I know you guys don't know how to play, but non balen rezzing knights and mages still manage the top 10.
          Oh really I don't know how to play huh? Is that why I'm in the forums whining about my class? I'm not the one begging R2 to make my class better because I don't know how apparently. Simple solution here: learn your class, learn your limits, play the way its supposed to be played. You don't like your class...start over on another server with noobs.
          Yitien:

Comment

Let see hit a knight for 200 damage with 14k patk...they heal 1900 damage how is that fair!?

Why do knights have a heal to begin with

Comment

To be fair Delphic Sniper since it takes a truck load of rage should avoid all defenses. When I think of a sniper I don't think they aim for a foot or an arm or any heavily armored part of the body. Why not a knight can easily passive heal the rest of the damage it does

Comment

Let see hit a knight for 200 damage with 14k patk...they heal 1900 damage how is that fair!?

Why do knights have a heal to begin with
                I can tell you that you didn't hit a knight for 200 points of damage with a 14k patk. That I know for certain. You want me to believe it ss it. Until then I call **. Second knights have a heal passive ability because unlike the other two classes we can't readily get to the back row. We have to cut through the troops in front and we have to take hits from the player behind them. Also in case you hadn't realized (and obviously you haven't) we are used in MPs as a role called a tank. As a tank we take lots of damage and we burn through hp pots pretty quickly. ANYTHING that gives us a chance to restore even a finite amount of hp saves us a literal ton of hp pots. You don't believe me ask a tank who doesn't have power of healing. You little archers get to sit back and watch us take hits while you pelt them from a distance. Does that answer you're question or do I need to explain in further detail since I obviously don't know how to play my class?

I must add in case you have forgotten that pvp IS NOT THE ONLY ELEMENT TO THIS GAME. There are other elements such as what I just described above. 7Roads developed this game and all the skills to COVER ALL THE ASPECTS OF THE GAME not just pvp. Is this clear or do I need to explain further?
                Yitien:

Comment

So...all you ***** about is the WB then? You know there is more to this game than the world boss

Let see, other than WB...there is BG...solo arena...guild battle...solo dungeons that can be blitzed through and MPD and cata that can be blitzed through. The only time people play the game is for PVP

Archers are at the **** end of the stick for most of pvp. We don't have continual AOE, lame blood thirst that isn't worth the rage it costs. Rage generation is a pain in the *** if since the 10% dodge astral procs more than an arrow strike crit.

Oh I over exaggerated the 200 damage hitting a knight for 1500 damage when they passive heal 1900 is still counter productive. FFS even mages stack pdef to 12k and can't crit for more than 2-3k So when are archers suppose to get a buff?

I still like the crit heal idea, Demon temple is still a pain in the *** for me. I got to keep deep freeze up, scatter shot when its cooled down and I have to apply incendiary shot just so the mages can keep me alive long enough to debuff and slow some more!
                  Last edited by R22318125; 02-17-2013, 03:05 AM.

Comment

So...all you ***** about is the WB then? You know there is more to this game than the world boss

Let see, other than WB...there is BG...solo arena...guild battle...solo dungeons that can be blitzed through and MPD and cata that can be blitzed through. The only time people play the game is for PVP

Archers are at the **** end of the stick for most of pvp. We don't have continual AOE, lame blood thirst that isn't worth the rage it costs. Rage generation is a pain in the *** if since the 10% dodge astral procs more than an arrow strike crit.

Oh I over exaggerated the 200 damage hitting a knight for 1500 damage when they passive heal 1900 is still counter productive. FFS even mages stack pdef to 12k and can't crit for more than 2-3k So when are archers suppose to get a buff?

I still like the crit heal idea, Demon temple is still a pain in the *** for me. I got to keep deep freeze up, scatter shot when its cooled down and I have to apply incendiary shot just so the mages can keep me alive long enough to debuff and slow some more!
                    There's so much wrong with your posts that some of us don't know where to begin.

Comment

Wasn't there a thread somewhere that was called "Are archers the biggest whiners in the game" or something... Fits perfectly, me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        There's so much wrong with your posts that some of us don't know where to begin.
                        I know where to begin KE7 - by mocking him.

Do you know how to play the game? Do you understand it? Let me get this straight - you made a crappy build, don't know how to fix it, can't face off against people who DO know how to play the game and design a build, so obviously the fault lies in the game, not you. Sound about right?

Seriously mate - do you not get the Rock/Paper/Scissors of the game? I'm a mage, I stack my PDEF and I get TORN APART by archers who have a faster attack rate, crit almost every time thanks to Passives, Astrals, Gear and Gems (and don't give me that **** about Illusion Astrals proc'ing at 10% being higher than Archer critical - if you can't crit more often than that, your build is the suck, which is your fault, not the games), and do their double shot to me every two rounds it seems - AND - take out 1/3rd of my HP doing it. Not that I'm complaining - it's the way the game works so I avoid archers in duels at this point until I can get better. That is just smart playing. If I get attacked by one in BG or GW, I assess the combat from the first attack and determine whether to waste rage or build it.

As far as bitching about Mage heals - I'm level 50, have 24K health, and a maxed out Suntoria will give me a regen of 6% for 7 rounds (assuming I get the QTE in). That works out to about 1400 a round, and most archers are hitting me for 3K minimum, and 7K on their double shot. Trust me - when I'm doing far less than that against them, it doesn't matter if I have the heals.

Consider the game as R/P/S - Archer beats Mage, Mage beats Knight, Knight beats Archer. And yes, there are exceptions, but hey, that's the game. Archers are NOT the **** end of the stick in PvP - step into an arena with a group of well-designed, well played archers and they are going to rip apart most things (except MAYBE a Mage-Wall, but only if the Mage-Wall has high MATK and PDEF, and the archers have lousy MDEF). You may want to look at some of the better archers on your server and see what they are doing differently than you - then try doing that.
                        Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                        Kabam Server 1 - US West
                        Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                        S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                          (except MAYBE a Mage-Wall,
                          you called me?
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

HMMM, archers should get rage sets and make them legendary,..... and maybe try their 'Trick' arrows a little more instead of relying so much on sheer force of multi and arrow ..... armor piercer can be devastating! but I never see an archer use one, hmmmmmmm
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Dude you're an idiot. I'm not whining about WB. In fact in my previous post I said nothing about WB. But to sum this up: your build sucks. Play your toon and build it right then you'll see archers do not suck. One thing players like you can't understand is YOU WON'T BE GOOD AT EVERYTHING. This goes back to my post: learn your limits. The smart, and I emphasize the smart, know what they can and can't do. As a knight I KNOW I can't beat mages easily but do you see me whining about it? No. Why? Because I know I own archers. If you'd spend more time working on your build than whining in the forums about your toon sucking...the better you'd be.
                              Yitien:

Comment

Working...
                              X