Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[ASK] Troops for Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ASK] Troops for Knight

Which one is better for Knight Class?
    - Angel with healing ability but has a weak HP & Matk
    - Knight with high HP & Damage Dealer but has a weak Mdef
    and i see there will be new troops for Patch 1.5 that looks cool..

Warlock and Templar
    This warlock at dungeon is really irritating bcouse of healing ability.
    I guess Warlock is more looks like Priest which has ability to deal AOE Matk but also can Heal like an Angel and for Templar maybe just 'upgraded version of Knight'.
    Angel
    58.33%
    Knight
    41.67%

for sure, those who started playing knights will going to get templar, coz of their troop patk level in academy. (one of them)

Comment

angels is better for knight. Still dunno for new troops

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
        angels is better for knight. Still dunno for new troops
        I see people play as knight (Non-Casher) using knight as their troops and they do very well at WB, PvP, even at BG..
        or is it good using Troops Knight only until lvl44 and tthen lvl45 using Angel much better..
        its bcouse using Angel around lvl40 (player) with Angel lvl 35 seems really hard and irritating..

Comment

its like this, every knight who I have talked too..... say knights are better to have for wb and catacombs. Every knight in my server who has passed cata 100 first, has had knights. All the other knights with angels, passed eventually, but AFTER the other players with knights. Hmmm, heal during wb, greeeaaattttt....... first turn useless heal instead of attack for gold daru
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
            its like this, every knight who I have talked too..... say knights are better to have for wb and catacombs. Every knight in my server who has passed cata 100 first, has had knights. All the other knights with angels, passed eventually, but AFTER the other players with knights. Hmmm, heal during wb, greeeaaattttt....... first turn useless heal instead of attack for gold daru
            So are you suggesting to use knights as troops?
            My angel is already at lvl35
            Last edited by ttopengg; 02-17-2013, 10:33 AM.

Comment

keep angels till you get to level 50, level them to 42ish and stop leveling them. I have stopped mine at 42 and saving all my daru

Comment

Or do what I did. Get angels get it as high as possible then start work on knights get them to lvl 40 or 45. Use the knights for WB and Angels for everything else as to me for a knight Angels are a great thing to have they only suck at WB really. I was able to get lvl 60 Angels and 45 knights and still save up 52m daru for the new troops coming next patch.

Comment

Use no troops for wb(for knights who can tank the 5 hits)....you'll notice doubling both slasher and ultimate slasher is easy and you do more runs(no troop animations) at a very slight decrease in gold/daru per run.
                  Server 92- King
                  Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
                    Use no troops for wb(for knights who can tank the 5 hits)....you'll notice doubling both slasher and ultimate slasher is easy and you do more runs(no troop animations) at a very slight decrease in gold/daru per run.
                    hmm I will test that out. If thats true and i get more than that be awesome.

Comment

knights are better coz they become VERY annoying if taken past level 65, oh and use the dark knight for level 50 as they will be much better than the dark mages who have got a weak aoe(as far as i know)

Comment

For knightd right now. I advice angels for strong knights, you will love them in bg, farming honour is so easy when not having to worry of hp. I do have 40-ish knights for wbs that i lvled when my angels were maxed

Comment

Working...
                        X