MP Random Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Random Cards

This needs to be fixed. With only 3 attempts per day, it is nearly impossible to get broken pieces. I have level a few toons to 40 and from 30-40 I havent recieved one broken peice. Leaving me to rely on getting pvp gear. Can you make it possible for broken pieces to be availabe in every random card roll. At least just 1 broken peice would be fine. It is a major disappointment when no one recieves a single broken piece in all 3 runs. Even if you increase the % of the broken peices in random cards we still have to wait until 20 shards to Syn them. That is no problem at all, but have 50 shards and not 1 broken peice is a slap in the face.

Allow a higher chance of broken pieces to be obtianed in random card rolls

remove easy obtainable items from the card list. VIP tokens, shards..ect. If you do leave them in there at least increase the number. 4-6 VIP tokens, 3-4 shards.

Please make the random cards worth rolling for since we only have 3 attempts OR increase the attempts we can use in MPs.

/bump this message

Comment

Your telling me people are fine with the fact that they will not aquire one peice of dungeon gear 30-40 or even 40-50 because the random cards are broken?

Comment

FYI; bumping threads isn't allowed.
        And I don't agree. Maybe you're just unlucky with picking the wrong card. I for one get bombarded with the sodding broken pieces.

Comment

I have had the same problem, and totally agree. I've gotten one broken piece since level 40, and I'm 66 now. =.= The completed pieces are even more rare - only got one ever. At level 60, one broken piece requires 300 crystaloids to synthesize, so it will probably take until I'm level 70 to even get halfway done. ^_^ So *thumbs up* to this message.
          AyaSnow
          Phoenix
          Server 58

Comment

I keep getting completed pieces for other classes...
            Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
            Kabam Server 1 - US West
            Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
            S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
            X