Triple rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple rewards

For many of us, Wartune takes up a couple hours to remain competitive. I would like to add the following to save time. Again prizes are nerfed to allow players with more free time to gain more rewards.

World boss attempts 3/3
    1/3 is consumed upon each attempt on world boss. You may use a spare attempt to gain 50% more gold/daru.

so basically 2/3 at once = 150% earnings (base 100%, so 50% more), 3/3 at once would mean 200% earnings

Most players don't use up all attempts!

Multiplayer dungeon
    1/3 attempt each run. For most of us we run through MPs for the exp. Rewards are lousy at best. So 1/3 =100%, 2/3 at once = 175%, 3/3 = 250% exp.

Keep in mind you will sacrifice card draws and treasure chest when you consider the 75% exp boost.
    Not to mention free players without free healing and especially the knight class run out of hp packs really fast starting from GoD, due to the mobs getting a significant boost in damage not to mention you hero has 25k+ hp when you get a 55 set and as a result you burn through hp a lot faster. Many warriors are broke trying to level and some don't go through mps as a result to save gold There is a reason there are less warriors higher levels, we don't earn as much during world boss and we are always on the front lines during mps.

Bounty refresh list
    lvl 50 = 5 bounties at once
    lvl 60 = 6 bounties at once

In other words would like bounty list to reflect astral slots starting from 50+

The only thing I agree with here is the bounty thing. Having more bounties available at once would be nice.

The World boss sounds interesting but no. The reason being the super cashers who are online just for one WB will rack in huge amounts of gold/daru...even more than they already are. This is a way to limit that. A free player who gets to do all 3 has a slight chance to earn the same amount of gold as a super casher. Leave it as it is.

The Multiplayer dungeon...no. Most of the players don't do MP's for the exp. The players out there now are doing them for the crystaloids/legendary stones so they can build their epic sets. Even the free players can still get the power of healing...they just have to do the free offers to get it. I know how hard the hp pots are to get and if you have a high block rate and lots of hp and a good mage...you don't burn through hp pots as fast as you might think.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I do MP for the EXP.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I do MP for the golds...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

i do mpd just for the crystoids and the legendary stuff personally as i begin attempting to get 50 legendary pve i don't agree with any bonuses here but would like to see the drop rates increase more so that even mobs drop crystoids or epic shards that would be very nice to have world boss i don't agree with as someone else stated a cahser that does one boss a day instead of all three will have a very huge advantage here and the bounty idea that one is worthwhile i would like to have this option

Comment

I do MPs for the women...
            Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
            Kabam Server 1 - US West
            Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
            S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
              i do mpd just for the crystoids and the legendary stuff personally as i begin attempting to get 50 legendary pve i don't agree with any bonuses here but would like to see the drop rates increase more so that even mobs drop crystoids or epic shards that would be very nice to have world boss i don't agree with as someone else stated a cahser that does one boss a day instead of all three will have a very huge advantage here and the bounty idea that one is worthwhile i would like to have this option
              Yea the drop rate increasing would be very nice. Its stupid that you get maybe 10 crystaloids/legend stones a day and you need like 400 of the crystaloids per piece for the higher lvl stuff. The concept was not well thought out tbh. A player shouldn't have to spend months building one piece of gear and eventually the keys will run out...
              Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                Yea the drop rate increasing would be very nice. Its stupid that you get maybe 10 crystaloids/legend stones a day and you need like 400 of the crystaloids per piece for the higher lvl stuff. The concept was not well thought out tbh. A player shouldn't have to spend months building one piece of gear and eventually the keys will run out...
                The reason why it's like that is due to the fact we should be having an auction house. Like the Chinese version. If we had the Auction house buying keys and loids wouldn't be such a problem, but NO R2 doesn't want to release the auction house anytime soon and may not even bring it out at all. If the Chinese version are able to make a lot of money with having cheaper prices on items and an auction house. Then why can't our servers have the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  The reason why it's like that is due to the fact we should be having an auction house. Like the Chinese version. If we had the Auction house buying keys and loids wouldn't be such a problem, but NO R2 doesn't want to release the auction house anytime soon and may not even bring it out at all. If the Chinese version are able to make a lot of money with having cheaper prices on items and an auction house. Then why can't our servers have the same?
                  Yup you're exactly right. I understand the AH could be abused but what MMO that enables trading isn't abused? Tbh in this game what would you do really? Lets say for instance I have an 80 toon and I want to build up an alt. Yea I could go and farm the crystaloids for my alt but in the end what would it accomplish? You'd have a toon with a full set of pve gear when they lvl up? You'd have a toon with gobs of gems? What would be the end game logic? If I have an 80 and a 50 player and it came time for WB which would you rather have in wb? I can't do two toons in wb without having one on afk. I'm just not that talented enough. If someone here has a better idea of how this would be abused then I'm all ears for it. But I don't see what the real issue would be.
                  Yitien:

Comment

I Dont understand how a casher would have such a huge bonus to everyone b/c if someone does all 3 world bosses they get 300% increase in revenue where as someone who would spend it this way would only get 200% off of that one and couldn't go on to the next world boss b/c he/she spent the attempts for the boost off the one w/b.....So say u got a casher who is doing all three they spend balens and win wb every time. even they are prob ahead of the curve by now they are in top 3 just about every time w/o balens at this point. Idk any casher that isn't. U let them burn attempts on this 1 world boss and they wont b in the other 2 world boss fights thus losing revenue to them. Letting someone else gain! For the fact that they wont be there.

I also do mp for exp.

Me personaly im +1 for the whole thing!
                    Last edited by R28602065; 02-19-2013, 02:24 PM. Reason: :p

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                      Yup you're exactly right. I understand the AH could be abused but what MMO that enables trading isn't abused? Tbh in this game what would you do really? Lets say for instance I have an 80 toon and I want to build up an alt. Yea I could go and farm the crystaloids for my alt but in the end what would it accomplish? You'd have a toon with a full set of pve gear when they lvl up? You'd have a toon with gobs of gems? What would be the end game logic? If I have an 80 and a 50 player and it came time for WB which would you rather have in wb? I can't do two toons in wb without having one on afk. I'm just not that talented enough. If someone here has a better idea of how this would be abused then I'm all ears for it. But I don't see what the real issue would be.
                      People think it will be abused due to the fact there are gold sellers in other mmos. Basically that is what is probably going happen when we get the AH. I think that is the main reason why R2 doesn't want to release it. Which is understandable as who likes those sellers anyway? They spam the **** out of world chat,mail, etc and hurt the gaming company. However, that shouldn't be the sole reason to not have an auction house in this game. Why hurt everyone else just to stop some gold sellers. All mmos have hacks and gold sellers in it and the companies are running just fine. Look at Nexon company they are probably the biggest free to play gaming company out there and have massive amount of gold sellers. yet they still get by by having a market in there games. I understand that r2 wants to make this game as clean as possible but cheating out the players by having high cash shop items and no auction house isn't the way to go about doing it. If you are playing a online video game you are going to deal with cheaters. That is how it is and always will be. It is impossible to stop cheaters all together with out limiting the gameplay of the game.

I honestly don't see this game lasting too much longer with out an auction system in place and/or cheaper cash shop items. I myself probably on the verge of quitting soon if this turns out to be an casher only game. I don't mind paying for stuff here and there but if the only way to get by is by breaking my bank account. I might as well pay for WoW or some other subscribtion game. At least there you have access to everything and don't pay as much. I am not quitting now due to a few reasons but I am not sure how much longer Ill continue this game. This game came be really good and one of the best if not the best free to play games if done right. No trading system, high cash shop items, and only casher events are a sure fire way of killing the game. Not to mention the massive load of servers each week but that's another subject.

Comment

World boss thing mmmm we have buffs + upcoming booster buff which can make u get 20% more boost making it 120% boost (if u spend balens and vouchers)

right now its not needed but maybe in later stage yea sure

MPD mmmmm

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        I do MP for the EXP.
                        i don't do it for EXP
                        or
                        Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        I do MP for the golds...
                        gold
                        or
                        Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                        I do MPs for the women...
                        women .... WHAT !!! u do know half of the female characters are men in real life right ? and how can u get women from MPD? it makes no sense

urrgh well what ever i really don't care

i do MPD for the Crystaloids and legendary stones the rest are basically useless and pointless anyway

so a boost on EXP but same reward mmmm no need thank u very much i want more attempts than useless EXP which i can get easily anyway

maybe once we all have lvl 40+ on our talent we can ask for EXP but ofcourse for such a think the EXP bar needs to be increased alot

also just to let u know the moderate HP pack only costs 45k gold which is 1 hour of doing nothing once ur a high lvl thats when u max ur gold guild skills and ur academy + ur gold refinery with mines of the highest lvl in the area

so for a person who gains 45k gold by doing nothing i am pretty sure knights don't lose much

also mages healing don't stack once u fill ur HP in battle u cannot stack the HP up like HP pots so when u enter battle again u need to heal and since mages take a long time to get the required rage to do a full healing and also since their max HP is lower compared to knights and archers they will tend to die fast archers are the same

knights heal when they block so if u have 2k + on block and add that with high HP then u regain all the HP u lost

so knights don't lose much HP atleast not as much as mages and archers

knights can get alot of gold and daru in WB since some knights are DPS (damage per second) and DPS knights do alot of damage and some even outmatch archers

so honestly i don't think thats a good reason for more EXP or more buffs or more power or anything

as for bounties

I LOVE IT AND I HOPE IT GETS CONSIDERED
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                        X