Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

is this posiible or some short of cheat??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pemerkosamayat
    started a topic is this posiible or some short of cheat??

is this posiible or some short of cheat??

i saw char at lv 58 who have 6 astral slot that i think it's only available at lv 60
    is it possible or some kind of cheat??
    here is the ss

Click image for larger version

Name:	ant11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	629.9 KB
ID:	1734447

Name:	ant22.jpg
Size:	605.8 KB
ID:	1734448

Name:	ant44.jpg
Size:	581.9 KB
ID:	1734450

Name:	ant55.jpg
Size:	596.8 KB
ID:	1734451
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pemerkosamayat; 02-17-2013, 07:41 PM.

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Good work.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    we know what it is, pemerk.... thank you for bringing this to R2's attention

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    Pem, I want to apologize. I said it looked. but I also went and checked cause I was bored doing the guild tree on my server and just standing around and yes it does show up and yes it shows in astral values as well.

Name:	astralcheat.jpg
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	1664331

Leave a comment:

• pemerkosamayat
    replied
    thx mod ratty ,for prove me i'm not photoshoping that pic,yes it's weird why the lock symbol is still there,i trylocking all my astral and my friend not see my astral locked at their screen.but i ss so many time if mod condorhero mod wanna see ss,all different movement pciture of that illusion astral,yes,i think i will sent the ticket

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    file a ticket. peremerkosamyat... and tell r2 admin that ratty the mod said to check the account and use this thread in your tike

I just took that screenshoot myself on s 68

Name:	s68 astral.jpg
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	1664330

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Can you explain why the "locked" picture is there and the astral looks like it is super-imposed on top of the locked slot?

Leave a comment:

• pemerkosamayat
    replied
    OK i update it with astral value,and this is not photoshop,pure SS

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Can you hover your mouse pointer over the astral value (in the upper left hand corner of the astral screen) and take a screenshot of that?

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Looks photoshopped to me.

Leave a comment:

• pemerkosamayat
    replied
    no photoshop,i ss it from the game,see the small game time in upper right,i try to sent ticket later
    Last edited by pemerkosamayat; 02-17-2013, 07:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    Look photoshopped to me as if someone was hovering astral over the area and snapped a pic. The slot is still locked and unusable and the illusion astral doesn't even totally fill the slot as the astrals actually do. But if you are that concerned file a ticket.

Leave a comment:

• pemerkosamayat
    replied
    this pic is taken at the same time,same char

Leave a comment:

Working...
X