Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ego_Prime
    replied
    what skill sequence do you use on the WB?

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    100% is lot more then 50%. Besides, i am not saying they can't, just that if you got archers/mage of equal strength and not a messed up build, then they will beat you. I often score top 5 with 50%, but I have highest patk(maybe 100 less then the best mg) and yet lot weaker ppl beat me all the time. Because they are archers/mages

Leave a comment:

• bladewarior
    replied
    knights can be in top 3 for sure im getting top 3 spots most of the times mostely 2 or 3 though and getting 102k a round with lvl 4 power potion and 100% buff (and thats on afk mode) since well im lazy

Leave a comment:

• HappySlap
    replied
    we have opn s72 few knights who can whit voucher buff get 3 place easy, just need to double hits, its little harder whit knight, but alot more dmg..and delph every rund

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Knights can't do well in wb, because that is compared to equal strength of other classes you will lose bad....

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    I agree completely. I have no life so I have time

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Using balens is a fast way to boost your gold (and daru, to a lesser extent and importance). Of course you trade real $$$ for it. But for players who have lesser time to play, it is a good option.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    I agree...no shame it in. If players have the balens and want to use them then that's what they are there for. I just got tired of players saying that knights can't do WB without spamming balens...I did pretty good I think for WB considering I'm ranked 88 in the server for BR and about 150 for lvl :P

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Well, what's the shame in using balens. People are saying as though balening in WB and using revive is a crime.. *shake head*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X