Who says knights can't do well in WB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who says knights can't do well in WB?

Got bored today and thought...why not show something that proves knights can be effective in WB. After the second wb today I took a ss of my ranking in wb with my reward. Some might say I did it with balens or whatever but the only thing I used were the vouchers. My knight is lvl 61, my patk is just over 13k (about 13.5k with a power pot going) and I have lvl 48 knights as troops for WB. Not staggering by any mention of the game. Many many knights with a higher patk and troop lvls than me but here it is:

Click image for larger version

Name:	wb.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	1734452

If further proof is needed and or if proof of me not using balens is needed I can provide that as well. Hopefully this will end the discussion of knights not being able to compete in WB...
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Well, what's the shame in using balens. People are saying as though balening in WB and using revive is a crime.. *shake head*
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I agree...no shame it in. If players have the balens and want to use them then that's what they are there for. I just got tired of players saying that knights can't do WB without spamming balens...I did pretty good I think for WB considering I'm ranked 88 in the server for BR and about 150 for lvl :P
      Yitien:

Comment

Using balens is a fast way to boost your gold (and daru, to a lesser extent and importance). Of course you trade real $$$ for it. But for players who have lesser time to play, it is a good option.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I agree completely. I have no life so I have time
          Yitien:

Comment

Knights can't do well in wb, because that is compared to equal strength of other classes you will lose bad....

Comment

we have opn s72 few knights who can whit voucher buff get 3 place easy, just need to double hits, its little harder whit knight, but alot more dmg..and delph every rund

Comment

knights can be in top 3 for sure im getting top 3 spots most of the times mostely 2 or 3 though and getting 102k a round with lvl 4 power potion and 100% buff (and thats on afk mode) since well im lazy

Comment

100% is lot more then 50%. Besides, i am not saying they can't, just that if you got archers/mage of equal strength and not a messed up build, then they will beat you. I often score top 5 with 50%, but I have highest patk(maybe 100 less then the best mg) and yet lot weaker ppl beat me all the time. Because they are archers/mages

Comment

what skill sequence do you use on the WB?

Comment

one thing is sure knight got the lowest skills and the defence is not as big as the disvantages, unless we use 2000+ block, and the trasher bleeding is not updated 120,90 bleedind damage is a joke, my knight has level 64 and a bleeding 120 is really a big joke only 1000 was usefull and ever with 1000 damage we still far under skilled than the others chars.

For bosses i recomend the talent ultimate slasher i got it level 2 its 7 % bonus damage on it, but i dont have enhanced delphic so i do always bad results at world boss not really matter my PATK with a pot added the raise added is never enough to compete with my server top 10.

Comment

I never understood why everyone says wb is for archers and mages. if you look at the skilldamagebonus from mages with LB,RoF and Thunderer its much lower than Knight's Slasher, USlasher or Delphic. Most knights just dont know how to double hit every round (and with a little lag its quite hard to do but its the same for mage imo).

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                          I never understood why everyone says wb is for archers and mages. if you look at the skilldamagebonus from mages with LB,RoF and Thunderer its much lower than Knight's Slasher, USlasher or Delphic. Most knights just dont know how to double hit every round (and with a little lag its quite hard to do but its the same for mage imo).
                          Knights are hard to double hit every round. Ult slasher for me only works once then the 2nd time I try to double hit my knight troop double hits instead. Knights are much slower than other chars. That is why they can't make top 3 most of the time due to the facts that archers and mages are much easier to pull off multiple hits and are faster.

Comment

I tried thunderer a while, as both first and last skills, maybe just me but

I really didn't like it, messed up doubling completley :X due to slow cast, tried a lot to double it, end result, 100% failiure.

I prefer Meteor-bolt-rof-bolt-bolt-rof
                            Some mages go with same but Meteor on the end too, however that's alittle more risky IMO, baaack to knight!

As krackenker said eariler, harder for knights from what I can tell.
                            He's the only knight I see top 10 (except when this one goes 100% revive, and still fails even top 5-.-') with a damage ~12500 (compared to highest damage in server a mage with 13200(knights) or another with 12800 and 5% more on will destroyer, but angels instead of knights.

And well, top archers get more X:
                            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                            Mage: Existence (G.M)
                            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

knights just suck at wb period ...

Comment

Working...
                              X