Guild Battles and Time Zones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battles and Time Zones

Don't know if this matter has already been discussed but have to say it ...
    I believe that a lot of people have made the mistake to pay attention to the systems recomentations aboout choosing a server, especially at first steps. This, made us to choose a server which is not suitable cause the time zone and this has an effect to the whole game play.
    So i suggest the Guild Battles (which is an important part of the gameplay) to be 2 times a day.
    Fair for all.
    thank you.

this one will never happen since gb are based on rankings and there can only be one tiered fight a day to advance in tournament and with the new gb changes coming where it will be only 3 fights a week instead of 4 and only top 8 guilds make this even further from ever happening

Comment

Originally posted by Proteas View Post
      I believe that a lot of people have made the mistake to pay attention to the systems recomentations aboout choosing a server, especially at first steps. This, made us to choose a server which is not suitable cause the time zone and this has an effect to the whole game play.
      So i suggest the Guild Battles (which is an important part of the gameplay) to be 2 times a day.
      Fair for all.
      thank you.
      You can stop after the first sentence in your second paragraph. "You made a mistake." There it is - black and white. If you're in the "early steps" then it should not be a big commotion to switch servers, right? Wait, or are you saying that you played on your account for a couple *weeks* (or more) already? If so, there's your second issue - you ignored the problem for that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteas View Post
        Fair for all.
        thank you.
        Just bc it says it recommends you doesn't mean that is the server you should play at. You should look at all the servers and the correct ones that match your timezone before rejoining. Better yet you should check the forum for the new servers release dates and find the server that matches your timezone. If you are too lazy to scroll and find the correct server for you. Then that sir is your fault and you should either deal with it or remake your character in the server that fits for you.

Comment

So i agree with kotton and knowing. If you really dont want to create a new account you could always get someone you trust to get on for you. Originally i was in a european server but then i joined a west coast... The actual problem was just that i wasnt on enough. 8D hope you can figure out something soon. Dont be afraid to start over. It could end up really fun plus if you started a guild you could possibly be #1.
          Game: Wartune
          Server: [S64] Baedcove Tower
          Name: Blue
          Class: Mage

Retiring?

Game: Lunaria Story
          Server [S1] Ivory Islet
          Class: Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Starrygirl View Post
            you could always get someone you trust to get on for you.
            *cough* not technically allowed *clears throat*
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Lol okay ignore that part. 8D *scribbles out the pineapple I wrote*
              Game: Wartune
              Server: [S64] Baedcove Tower
              Class: Mage

Retiring?

Game: Lunaria Story
              Server [S1] Ivory Islet
              Class: Hunter

Comment

i dont want to start over! I just want the b/g's to be one in morn one at night! I think this would be fair as it is a way to give ppl who cant be on at night or in the morn both a way to gain some kind of honor! I mean i am on a euro server and my times are off it doesnt bother me too much as i can do some kind of clock work on certain days...it'd just be nice not to have the bg's back to back! Incase idk say some ppl go to work or work over night or something along those lines!

Yeah i dont see the guild battle thing happening tho...But the bg thing i feel is an issue. Wb is spaced out 2 arena times why is it that the bg's are back to back ?? ***

Comment

Originally posted by R28602065 View Post
                  i dont want to start over! I just want the b/g's to be one in morn one at night! I think this would be fair as it is a way to give ppl who cant be on at night or in the morn both a way to gain some kind of honor! I mean i am on a euro server and my times are off it doesnt bother me too much as i can do some kind of clock work on certain days...it'd just be nice not to have the bg's back to back! Incase idk say some ppl go to work or work over night or something along those lines!

Yeah i dont see the guild battle thing happening tho...But the bg thing i feel is an issue. Wb is spaced out 2 arena times why is it that the bg's are back to back ?? ***
                  How the heck does the first part of your post fit into the thread? This is about guild battles, not battle ground... ffs!
                  And: read up on updates and patches. BG is changing. How can you possibly have missed that?

Comment

need BG to be in 2 time peer day , that very good idea
                    "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

The OP is asking for GB to be twice a day, not BG.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                      X